Chapter 27: "1-A's traitor..."

I'm very sorry if you do not read manga and if this information is a spoiler to you. I'm only here writing a fanfic that have canon information from manga or anime, and have non canon things. Enjoy this chapter.

____________________________________________________________________

(14.02.2123. Monday. 1-A dorms. 15:34)

Narrator POV

The Valentine's Day, the most romantic day for couples and lovers, and today this day won't be an exception for our girl with her harem.

Y/N: "*Sneeze*"

Or will...

Your POV

Mina: "Still can't believe that you got sick on Valentine's Day." She said it calmly placed a warm towel on my forehead.

Y/N: "Sorry..." I said it with the guilt in my voice.

Toru: "Hey, we already told you that you don't need to be sorry. You can't control your immune system." She said it as she poured some of the medicine in the spoon. "Now, open up your mouth and drink the medicine." She said it calmly as she stretched out the spoon at me a little. I stick my tongue out as some child that doesn't want to take their medicine. "(Y/N)... You will drink it or no kisses for a month." She said it sternly and after a few moments I just opened my mouth. I drank it and after that I stick my tongue out with the simple 'Bleh.'

Mina: "This is one of the reasons why people don't like to be sick." She said it calmly as she took off the already cold towel of my forehead and placed it on the tray.

Michael's POV

Jaiden(Phone): "She got sick?! How?!" She asked me frustrated and confused.

Michael: "How do you expect me to know? Plus, it's just a simple cold, she'll be fine by tomorrow." I said it calmly as I was sitting in my chair in my room and doing my homework.

Jaiden: "Yeah, I know, but still it's pretty rare to see her being sick." She said it calmly. "Do you have any plans for today?" She asked me calmly as I finished my homework.

Michael: "Oh, you know, a date with Darby in two hours or so." I said it calmly and then I got a knock on the door. "I'll talk to you later Jay, bye." I said it as I hang up, stood up and walked up to the door. I opened it to see Aizawa-sensei and All Might standing at there. "Is there a problem?" I asked confused.

Aizawa: "One of your 'friends' has been found." He said it calmly.

(Time skip. Police station. Interrogation room. 16:02)

I was sitting at the table and looking at Isaac, who was deep in his thoughts while looking at the table. His skin was pale, I mean, literally pale, his hair were a fucking mess and he was shaking a little. I sighed as I placed my hands on the table.

Michael: "Zac?" I called him out and his were now looking at me, while his body didn't move. "What the hell happened after that attack?" I asked him calmly. He stared at me for a few seconds then he looked back at the table.

Isaac: "After we retreated by teleporting... That... Shigi guy wanted to have a word with Vanessa in private... And when we... Walked out from the room... I lost conscious." He said it and I looked at the window and back at him with my eyes.

Michael: "Can you... tell me what happened after? That would be really useful." I said it calmly and after a few seconds he took a big breath in and slowly sighed.

Isaac: "I can't exactly tell much... I just woke up in some cylindrical aquarium with tubes connected to me and..." He said it trailing off as his face went more pale then it was already.