Chapter 25: "Christmas"

A/N: This chapter is a filler, but I wanted to do a chapter in which characters take a break from all the events they went through. Hope you understand. Oh, and there is a lemon. Enjoy!😘

____________________________________________________________________

(Weeks later. 24.12.2122. Mall. 14:09)

3rd POV

It's been weeks since that attack and you hadn't heard anything about Vanessa or her group. Your dorm was fixed up and everything has gone back to normal. Bakugo and Todoroki got their provisional licenses and Michael told you about Darby and they're officially dating now. You met more parents of your girls, which were Kinoko's, Pony's, Setsuna's, and Reiko's, but let's go back to present. It was the day before Christmas and everyone were in hurry to get presents for their friends, family, and beloved ones. But for this Christmas, class 1-A decided to do a Secret Santa and, let's just say, you wasn't the lucky one. (A/N: For this chapter I used https://wheelofnames.com, so everything is fair and square. Don't blame anything on me!)

Your POV

I was walking around the mall trying to find a present.

Y/N: "Ugh, why out of people I got Mineta?!" I grumbled it under my nose as I was walked past another store. "Alright, what do I know about him..." I said it as I started thinking. 'He's short, annoying, easy to scare, and a pervert.' I thought to myself and stopped as I thought about it again. 'God... Even so I hate him, I can't give him the terrible gift... But he's a pervert and what perverts want?' I thought as I looked around and spotted a shop with everything I need for Mineta's gift. 'They wants to see or do nasty things. Or at least that what I am thinking.' I thought as I started walking to the store where are selling different types of manga's. I walked in it and was almost immediately met with consultant.

Consultant: "Good afternoon, ma'am! How may I help you today?" He said it with the smile as he walked up to me.

Y/N: "Good afternoon, I'm looking for a gift to my friend and I might need something more vulgar." I said it nervously as I lied about Mineta being my friend, I mean, I wouldn't say that we have a friend relationship, but we have a stable relationship as the people that knows each other.

Consultant: "I see, please follow me." He said it as he started to walk away with me walking behind him. Soon enough we walked up to the 'Hentai isle.' "Do they like a Yaoi or Yu-" He wanted to say.

Y/N: "Straight. They're a straight type." I said it cutting him off and he nodded, and he pointed to some shelves behind me.

Consultant: "Then you can take a look at those exemplars." He said it calmly, I nodded and bowed down with the small 'Thank you.' "Was glad to help!" He said it with the smile as bowed down. We straighten up and I walked up to those shelves. As I was looking at some of them, with the corner of my eyes I saw that consultant was still standing there and staring at me, but after a few minutes he walked away. After a few minutes, I took one of the manga's and started walking to the counter with the cash registers. I walked up to one of the cashiers and placed manga on the counter.

Cashier: "Would you like me to wrap it up?" She asked me with the smile as she checked it out.

Y/N: "Yes, please." I said it with the smile and she started wrapping it up. As she finished she typed some buttons on the keyboard.

Cashier: "This will be 450 yen. Card, cash?" She asked me calmly.

Y/N: "Card, please." I said it calmly as I got out my card. Cashier typed some buttons on POS-terminal, then placed in front of me as she looked away. I placed my card on it, wait a little, then typed a pin code. Cashier looked back and took it back to her as I putted my card back in my wallet, while I placed the wallet back in the pocket of my jacket. Cashier nodded and pushed the wrapped manga to me, I took it putted in my bag.