Chapter 3: "An exam"

Your POV

Now I was walking home with the phone in my hand and Michael by my side. I still couldn't believe that girls gave me their numbers.

(Flashback)

It was the end of Heroics class, me and girls were in changing room, changing from our hero costumes back into our uniforms. (A/n: Just so you know, this is your hero costume, but you can change the blue into(F/C) and yellow into (Matching/Colour). Art isn't mine!)

Toru: "(Y-y/n)?" She said it with a worry in her voice

Y/N: "Hmmm?" I hummed to her saying that she had my attention.

Toru: "Where did you get those scars on your back?" She asked it with more worry and I felt that all girls were looking at me right now, I tensed up and thought for a moment about should or should not I tell them the truth. I sighed.

Y/N: "One word..." I said it raising my arm with my index finger pointing up in the air. "Father." I said it and girls looked at me at shock some of them even gasp. They all started asking me about it. "Girls, I'm fine, really. You don't need to worry about it." As I said that they took a step back to give me some space. They look at each other and nodded, I didn't give it much attention and continued changing. Then I heard the sound of paper tearing and then the sound of a writing pencil filled the room.

Mina: "Here." As she said that I turned around and saw her handing me a paper. I took it from her and looked at it. There were numbers and names, but then I get it. That were their phone numbers.

Y/N: "W-wha-" I wanted to ask them, but I was cut off by Mina's finger on my lips, which made me blush. She removed her finger.

Mina: "In case you feel bad, you can contact us and talk to us whenever you want." She said it with the calming voice and I smiled slightly.

Y/N: "Thank girls." I said it with the slight blush on my cheeks.

Girls: "No problem, (Y/N)." They said it with the smile and we continue changing as I started to add their numbers in my phone.

(Flashback end)

I stared at my phone with their numbers in disbelief, I didn't even notice that Michael was calling for me.

Michael: "Are you even listening to me, (Y/N)?!" Michael yelled at me kicking me out of my thoughts.

Y/N: "Hm?" I looked at Michael. "You were saying something?" I asked him, because I wasn't really listening earlier. He sighed.

Michael: "I was asking, if you're okay, because you were staring at your phone for a quite long time." He said with the slight worry in his voice. For an answer I just showed him my phone with their numbers on my screen. "Hm?" He hummed and took a closer look, then when he got the message he looked at me with the smirk. "So you've got their numbers." He said with the teasing tone and I blushed a little.