Chapter 32: "Shigaraki's awakening"

(Gunga Mountain Villa. 12:49)

Narrator's POV

Heroes were attacking at villains, while villains were trying to not let them through to the building.

???: "That quirk..." The vice commander of the villains said it as he was looking at Kaminari, who was sucking up electricity from his attack. "It's called Electrification?" He asked it as he took out from more tasers from his pockets. "But, how many millions of volts can you withstand?!" He asked it as he turned tasers on ready to attack again. However, Edgeshot had other plans as jumped in front of him and turned himself into string.

Edgeshot: "Ninpo: Thousand Sheet Pierce!" He said it as he came through vice commander's chest, and did the same thing to some more villains behind him. He then turned back to be human and landed safely. "I opened up a small hole in your lung. If you move too much, it may lead to death, but if you stay still, it'll heal itself quickly." He said it calmly as Midnight quickly passed by him and jumping into the air. In the Midnight took two of her fans, and as she landed on the ground she quickly dodged a few punches of villains, before jumping into the air and exuding her Somanmbulist around the area.

Midnight: "Stay still and have a nice nap." She said it as villains started to fall asleep. Kamui Woods flew by her and he was flying right into crowd of villains.

Kamui Woods: "Pre-emptive Binding..." He said it as his arms stretched into tentacles. "...Lacquered Chain Prison!" He said it as he caught a lot of villains by his move.

???: "This is a mess!" One of villains said it as he looked at all this happening. "Hey! We need to get as many of those dogs as possible!" He said it to one of his comrades, but. "Wh-- What's this?!" He asked it as the ground below him became soft and he fell into it, and he wasn't the only one, who got caught in this.

Gang Orca: "That's it, Mudman!" He complimented Honenuki as he ran past him.

Juzo: "Seriously?" He asked it in some disbelief.

???: "Something like this--" He wanted to say already getting out of Juzo's trap, but he stops, when a mushroom appeared on his head and as he coughed. Suddenly, mushrooms started appearing one villains and they started to cough.

???: "Mushrooms?" One of the villains asked as he coughed too.

Kinoko: "Leave the range attacks to Shemage and Mudman, 'shroom!" She said it with the smile as she pointed her Shroom-Shooters into the air.

Gang Orca: "That was great, you two!" He complimented them as he was looking at them, while running to the building. "Leave the rest to us!" He said it as he turned his head back at the mansion. "We'll hit the center with all we've got!" He said it as other heroes followed him to the building. However, villains weren't going to give that easily and they've been running right at Gang Orca and other heroes.

Michael: "Hybrid Configuration..." He said it as paper started to fall at villains. "...Paper Cocoons!" He said it as the paper around them abruptly flew at villains capturing them in cocoons made out of paper. Heroes continued their way as the cocoons flew up in the air.

Gang Orca: "Nice work, Paper Angel!" He said it as he looked up to see him flying in the air by his wings in the air. In answer, Michael just nodded and hung up all cocoons on trees.

(Meanwhile. With (Y/N).)

Your POV

Y/N: "It's final stop kids!" I said it as I stopped right next to Iida, who was leading people to a safe place as we were already far away from the city. Three kids got off of my back, while my tentacles lowered themselves to the ground, so the adults could stand now. Kids ran up their parents as my tentacles let them go and went back into me. I stood up, so I would be standing on my legs now and looked at the Iida. "How's it going here?" I asked as I looked around a little.