Chapter 22: "Unexpected guests"

Your POV

It was the end November and there is not really happened anything. Well, after that 'fun night' I had hickeys all over my neck, heck, I still have them and maybe some of them are new, because girls like to tease me, especially Toru, Mina, and Setsuna. Of course, I was leaving my marks on them, too. But for now it doesn't matter, because, while November was going by, I met parents some of the girls, which were Mina's, Itsuka's, Yui's, and Ibara's. And for me it was pretty surprising at some moments, I mean, who would expect that Yui's parents will be very energetic like Mina? Well, I'm surely didn't expect that. And Ibara's parents are religious people, but they accepted me without hesitation, even so her father was pretty stern with me, but he is a pretty chill person, if you know him. And there are more official gay couples in our class, which are Izy with Shoty and Baky with Kiry. But enough about the past and go back to present. Me, Michael, Izuku, Kirishima, Ochy, and Tsu were called out by Aizawa-sensei to come with him and we were now in teachers lounge to see the unexpected guest, but a pretty cute one, Eri.

Aizawa: "We're going to take care of her here at UA." He said it calmly as we saw that the Big Three were here, too.

Izuku: "I didn't think I'd be able to see her again so soon for so long!" He said it in shock as Nejire made Eri two pig tails.

Kirishima: "Hey." He greeted her as we all, except Izuku, walked up to her.

Ochaco: "Oh, yay, it's Eri!" She said it as she bent over a little placing her hands on her knees.

Tsuyu: "You remind me of my little sister. Welcome." She said it as she walked up to her from behind.

Eri: "Thank you." She said it as she turned to face her.

Izuku: "How did this come about...?" He asked confused.

Aizawa: "She couldn't stay at the hospital forever." He said it making us look at him in confusion, but then he pointed at the door with his thumb, meaning that he'll tell the reasons outside. We walked out from the room, leaving Eri with Nejire. Then we walked out from the school and we stopped there. "It looks like Eri was abandoned by her parents. And the head of the Shie Hassaikai, who's related to her by blood, has been in a coma for a long time, so she currently has nowhere to go." He said it calmly, but the information made me sad and my ears flattened.

Mirio: "And, you might've already heard from Aizawa-sensei, but the horn that Eri's quirk is released from..." He said it as he pointed at his forehead.

Kirishima: "Yes, I heard that it'd gotten smaller and was fine now..." He said it as I remembered that we were told about it.

Mirio: "It's starting to get bigger again slowly." He said it making us now understand the situation fully.

Ochaco: "Then, in order to keep that from happening again...?" She said it trailing off, but we all get what she wanted to say.

Aizawa: "That's how it is. So, that's why we're taking care of her instead of sending her to an orphanage. We'll watch her in the teacher's dorm. We'll see how she is and help her find a way to live with that great power. There are things we need to check, too... Anyway, we'll take things step by step." He explained it calmly.

Tsuyu: "That sounds like a lot of work for you, Aizawa-sensei." She said it worriedly.

Mirio: "That's where I come in!" He said it as he raised his right hand in the air. "I'm on a temporary absence from school, and I'm friends with Eri!" He said it excitedly and that cheered us up a little. "I'm sure you're all busy, but stop by and visit sometime." He said it calmly.

1-A students: "Of course!" We said it in unison.

Tamaki: "If Eri's body and soul become stable, then the resurrection of the invincible man will not be far off." He said it as he placed a hand on Mirio's shoulder.