Chapter 8: "The rescue"

Your POV

I slowly started to wake up and I felt that I was seating on the chair with my hands and legs tied to the chair.

???: "Shigy! She is waking up!" I heard the female voice said to someone called "Shigy" and my eyes shot open to see unknown faces for me and that we were in some kind of bar.

Bakugo: "Finally decided to wake up, huh?" He said it as I turned my head to him. Then I heard the sound of the TV turning off. I turned my head in that direction to see a boy in all black, with light blue hair.

???: "Right on time." He said it as he turned his head and then his body to us. I saw that he has a hand on his face, but I could see his eyes, which have red pupils. "Now, why don't we talk a little?" He said it making me and Bakugo tense up.

Izuku POV

I woke up in hospital with my arms bandaged, looked to my left and saw that there were a plate with apple pieces and with the note that said 'When you wake up, please eat this and call me', I already that it was my mom. I turned my head straight.

Izuku: "Kota... I wonder if he's okay..." I said it to myself as I thought about it. Then I heard a knock on the door and it opened.

Denki: "Oh, Midoriya, you're awake!" He said it as I turned my head to his direction. "Did you see the news? The media's swarming the school right now. It's way worse than in the spring." He said as he and my classmates walked in.

Mineta: "We've got a melon! We bought it together! A big melon!" He said as he raised a melon above his head.

Tokoyami: "I caused you trouble, Midoriya..." He said with the guilt in his voice.

Izuku: "No, I did, too..." I said to him to assure him that this is fine. "Did everyone from Class A come?" I asked them curiously.

Iida: "No, Jiro and Hagakure are still unconscious from the villains' gas. And Yaoyorozu also got hit hard in the head and is hospitalized here. Apparently she regained consciousness yesterday. Michael said that he will be a little late, but he will be here soon. So everyone but those three and one on the way here came..." He answered as he lowered his head a little.

Ochaco: "Fifteen of us..." She said sad a little.

Todoroki: "Because Bakugo and (Y/N) aren't here." He said in his usual monotone voice. Mina worriedly looked at Todoroki.

Mina: "Hey, Todoroki!" She said it to him in a 'Why did you mention that?!' tone. I turned my head to the ceiling.

Izuku: "All Might said, 'I can't save the people I can't reach.' That's why he will always save those he can reach. I... was in a place where I could reach... I had to save him... That's what my quirk is for... It's exactly like what Mr. Aizawa said to me." I said as my eyes started watering. 'You'll just be decked and turn into a useless doll after saving one person.' I remembered him saying it and tears started to fell on my cheeks. "My body... wouldn't move... It was all I could do to save Kota... I couldn't save someone right in front of me..." I said it feeling useless.

Kirishima: "Then, let's save them this time." He said it to me making everyone to look at him with the shock on their faces. "Actually, Todoroki and I were here yesterday, too. We meted here accidently and we walked to your room. On our way to your room, we saw All Might and a police officer talking to Yaoyorozu. She said that she and Awase from Class B attached a tracking devise on one of the villains and gave them a device that would help them to track down the tracker and to find the leagues base." He said it waiting for my answer.

Iida: "Does this mean you're going to have Yaoyorozu make another receiver?" He asked them with the little worry in his voice. Kirishima lowered his head nervous.