Chapter 26: "A fun date"

!Achtung!

HOMOPHOBIC KAREN!

____________________________________________________________________

(07.01.2123. Friday. UA. Teachers Lounge. 15:32)

Your POV

Y/N: "WHAT?!" I yelled out in shock as I was sitting on the couch and heard a somewhat long story about Izuku being All Might's successor. "Tell me this is a fucking joke..." I said it still in shock and with the disbelief in my voice.

All Might: "I'm not liar, young (L/N)." He said it calmly and my last nerve cell was now dancing hula.

Y/N: "Does anyone else knows this too? Except for us." I asked him as I calmed down a little.

All Might: "Principal, Recovery Girl, and Gran Torino." He answered it calmly and I sighed in a sign that I calmed down. "Also, I wanted to ask you something, young (L/N)." He said it calmly getting me curious.

Y/N: "Alright. What is it?" I asked calmly.

All Might: "I wanted to know, if you have some clue to knowing who can be a traitor from class 1-A." He said it calmly making me think about it.

Y/N: "Well definitely not girls, since most of my free time I'm spending with them." I said it calmly as I blushed. He got out a notebook with the pencil and wrote it down. "Iida can't be the traitor, I mean, his entire family has career as being heroes, so I don't see a point for him to be a villain. Todoroki most of his time spends with Izuku, so I don't think he can be a traitor." I said it calmly making Izy blush lightly. "Same with Kirishima, but he's spending his time with Bakugo." I said it calmly and I saw a light tint of pink appear on his cheeks. "Koda is too innocent to be a traitor, at least for me. Mineta... Let's just say I can't imagine him being a villain, because he's easy to scare. And Michael, because he's my brother and I know him too well." I said it calmly and All Might noted it down. "That's everyone that out of my list of suspicious people." I said it calmly.

Izuku: "Wait what? What about Tokoyami or Aoyama? For me they're pretty innocent." He said it nervously.

Bakugo: "And a Dunce Face is pretty stupid to be a villain." He said it growling a little.

Y/N: "Well, Denki and Tokoyami may be innocent, but Aoyama... I think he have some villainous skeletons in his closet." I said it as I thought about all of the moments that we had together. "And maybe it's somehow connected directly to AFO." I said it calmly making them look at me in shock.

Izuku: "W-What?!" He asked in shock.

Y/N: "Come on, Izy. Didn't you find it weird, when he said that you're like him?" I asked him making other two look at us with curiosity.

Izuku: "Wait, you heard?!" He asked in shock.

Y/N: "It's pretty hard not to hear, when you're a half animal." I said it with the shrug. "But returning back to the point, he said that you both are the same in a way. I mean, look at the whole picture, everyone on the planet that have quirks can use them without support items. Yeah, some of the quirks can hurt their owners, but I never heard about needing a support item to control your own quirk." I said it calmly making him think about it. "Plus, him saying 'Your quirk isn't compatible with your body' gave me the feeling that his quirk doesn't belong to him, and knowing that AFO can steal and give quirks, and you being the one that got your quirk from All Might, it's making me think that something is connecting them." I said it making him placing his hands on his face and arching his back, while taking a long breath in. (A/N: Aoyama said that if he doesn't wear his belt his laser will be leaking out sometimes, which means he can't fully control his quirk. That's how I think.)