Chapter 37: "The graduation"

Warning!

There is a lemon. And I'm bad in creating speeches.

Enjoy ;3

___________________________________________________________________

(Time skip. Year later. 1 day before graduating day.)

3rd POV

Okay, so a very giant time skip, huh? Yeah, so basically, what happened behind the scene. Your parents are now officially divorced, Eli's custody was taken by your mom, dad didn't and still doesn't approve your and Michael's relationships, but who cares? Your dad went back to States, basically leaving the house to your mom. Shinso has officially was now a student of class B. Anyway, yes, you're now class 3-A, but not for long since you're officially graduating, and this means only one thing. You're going out into a big world where you're gonna become a pro hero along with your brother, classmates, and most importantly... Your girls. While everyone are worrying themselves out about different things, like finding a place where they can move in as soon as they'll got money, if they want to open their own agency, etc.

(UA dorms. Your room. 19:56)

Your POV

I was standing in my room looking at all these boxes.

Y/N: 'Man... Time flies fast, huh?' I thought to myself sad a little. 'Wait, there's no need to be sad, because we're finally can officially become heroes, but... Will we be able to see each other again?' I asked myself as I looked at the photo of our class, that I didn't pack. A sudden knock on the door kicked me out of my thoughts. "Come in." I said it as I looked at the door. The door opened and it was Michael.

Michael: "Hey, sis." He said it as he walked in.

Y/N: "Hey..." I said it trying to hide my sadness, but I can't hide anything from here.

Michael: "You okay, sis?" He asked it worried a little.

Y/N: "Yeah, I'm just worried about what is waiting for us out there." I said it calmly as I looked at the door that was leading to the balcony.

Michael: "I see, but sis, you don't need to worry." He said it as he walked up to me. "Do not forget that, if you need help you have me, our classmates, and your harem." He said it calmly, but the last one was in this teasing tone, which made me blush.

Y/N: "Oh, shut up!" I said it as I playfully hit him. We then laughed a little. "How's you and Darby?" I asked it calmly.

Michael: "Already looking for a house or an apartment." He said it with the small smile. "What about you?" He asked it calmly as we walked out from the room.

Y/N: "Momo said not to worry about it, since she will do that with all the money that she has." I said it as we walked up to the elevator.

Michael: "Of course..." He said it with the poker face as I pressed on the button. The elevator doors opened and we walked in. Michael pressed the first floor button, the doors closed, and the elevator went down. After a few moments, the elevator stopped, the doors opened, and we saw Mineta fly in front of our eyes.

Y/N: "The hell happened already?" I asked it as we walked out from the elevator, and saw Tsu's tongue go back in her mouth.

Tsuyu: "Nothing unusual." She said it calmly.

Y/N: "Already guessed it, but instead of wasting your tongue on pervert like Mineta, you could waste it on me.~" I said it as I walked up to her and kissed her. Of course, she almost immediately kissed me back as her hands went around my waist.