Prologue (5 years ago)

Blair was sleeping peacefully in her bed at Titans Tower, the only time she ever slept through the night as of late

Blair was sleeping peacefully in her bed at Titans Tower, the only time she ever slept through the night as of late. Back home in Gotham, her nights were starting to get pretty full of crime fighting and patrols. She'd only been a part of the lifestyle for a year, but she couldn't imagine doing anything else.

"WAKE UP!" A loud voice boomed through her room. "UP AND AT 'EM MOONSHINE!"

Blair didn't even have the chance to open her eyes when Garth threw off her blankets, throwing her over his shoulder and carrying her out the door. "Why?" She whined, just laying limp. "Why couldn't you let me sleep in?"

"Because where is the fun in that?"

Before she could say anything back, Garth dumped her on another bed, on top of another person. Two high pitched screams filled the room while Garth backed up with a laugh, leaning against the door.

"WHY?" Donna yelled loudly, pushing Blair. "WHY ARE YOU IN MY BED— GARTH!"

Donna pushed Blair completely off of her, however that meant she pushed Blair off the bed entirely. Blair landed with a thud, "Ow! I didn't ask to be brought here!"

"I'm sorry, Blair." Donna apologized, peering over the bed. "Habit."

Blair waved her hand, now completely awake, "I'm fine."

Donna shifted her attention to Garth cracking up in the doorway, "What was the point of that? Can't you just wake us up like a normal person?"

"Because it would be boring and I'm not a boring person." He snickered, walking over to help pull Blair back to her feet.

Once she was finally on her feet again, Garth swung her back onto his back, walking out of Donna's room. Blair waved at Donna as they left the room, heading back the way they came, "Now where are we going?"

"Where do you think?" He grinned. "Our resident Bird Boy needs his morning wake up call."

Blair grinned as they came to a stop in front of Dick's door. Garth counted to three under his breath before swinging open the door, "GOOD MORNING AMERICA!"

Dick didn't even look up, throwing a pillow in their direction while Dawn just covered her head with the comforter. Garth gave Blair an amused look before dumping her on the foot of the bed. The minute she hit the mattress, she sat up, crossing her legs underneath her as she flashed a bright smile, "Hi."

For the second time that morning, she landed on the ground, this time because Dick had kicked her off the bed. Blair picked up the pillow he had thrown when they walked in, chucking it back at him from her spot on the ground, "That was so fucking rude!"

"Language!" Dawn warned underneath the comforter.

"Hank says worse."

Garth doubled over in laughter, "She's right, you know."