Chapter 2.2

The group was training in the training room, paired off into two duos: Jason and Gar and Blair and Rachel

The group was training in the training room, paired off into two duos: Jason and Gar and Blair and Rachel. It had been a coin toss on who would be partnered with who, Blair and Jason leading the exercises as the two with the most experience. Rachel had called heads, getting first pick of who she'd be partnered with for the day... though, by now, she was probably regretting that decision.

Blair blocked one of Rachel's hits once again, flipping her flat on her back. Rachel landed on the ground with a loud groan, rolling onto her side to curl up in a ball. Blair glanced down at her with a grimace, "You okay?"

"If I say no, can this end?" Rachel whined, refusing to stand up.

"You're okay." Blair said with a soft laugh, holding out a hand to help her up. "Get up. Let's go again."

Jason glanced over his shoulder at Blair helping Rachel to her feet, narrowing his eyes, "You're so nice to them."

"They're new at this."

"I was new at this too."

"Yeah," She smirked. "But I didn't like you then."

"No, I think you did, you just didn't want to admit it." He smirked back with a cocky shrug. "I get it."

Blair opened her mouth, ready to snap something back, but never got the chance. From behind Jason, Gar launched himself into attack mode. However, his attack never found its mark.

Jason whirled around right as Gar was about to pounce, dropping to the ground to kick Gar over him. Blair winced as Gar landed on the mat with a thud, Rachel standing next to her with her hands over her eyes. Gar coughed, groaning loudly, "I'm starting to think these training exercises are a little unfair."

"Agreed." Rachel nodded, rubbing her side.

Jason reached down to pull Gar to his feet, gesturing to Blair with a jerk of his head, "Try training with that one when she's determined to hate you for existing."

Blair rolled her eyes, "I was not that bad."

"Babe," Jason started with a small chuckle. "You threatened to throw me off a cliff and threw a fork at my head."

"Is that all?" Rachel snorted. "A fork?"

Jason shifted his attention to her, "She threw it so hard it got stuck in solid wood behind my head."

"Wow." Rachel raised an eyebrow as Gar's jaw dropped from over Jason's shoulder. She glanced between Blair and Jason in amusement. "It is really hard to picture any of that."