Chapter 53

Blair sat in the backseat of the cab with Dick, laughing uncontrollably as they followed his car's GPS tracker

Blair sat in the backseat of the cab with Dick, laughing uncontrollably as they followed his car's GPS tracker. They had left the convent, leaving Rachel in the care of the nuns from her childhood, chasing after Kory and Dick's missing car. At least this time they knew where Rachel was and knew she would be safe.

"It's not funny." Dick muttered, staring at the blinking GPS on his phone. Blair continued laughing as he lifting his head to give her an annoyed look. "It's not!"

"Oh yes it is." Blair grinned, wiping a tear from her eye. "That poor Porsche always gets stolen."

Dick rolled his eyes, looking back down at the GPS before giving their driver directions again, "Turn here."

Blair took a deep breath, trying to calm herself down as she looked out the window to study the area they were driving through. Much like the drive to the convent, there was really nothing to see.

"Are you done laughing?" Dick asked when she turned to face the front. She glanced over at him for a few seconds before bursting out into giggles again. He shook his head, looking up at the roof of the car, "Right. Real nice, Blair."

"You stole it first, now someone stole it from you... it's poetic." She laughed quietly, flashing him an amused grin.

"A poetic pain in the ass." He mumbled, looking at the GPS again. "Stop here!"

Blair looked out the window as the taxi rolled to a stop, letting out a snort, "A storage facility? Oh, this just keeps getting better."

Dick jumped out of the car, Blair handing the driver a twenty dollar bill before doing the same. She hurried to catch up with him, falling into stride next to him as they walked through the facility, looking for the Porsche. "Okay, but what if the car is like the elder wand? Someone always has to steal it."

"And what do they get when they take it then?" Dick snorted at the Harry Potter reference, looking down a corridor lined with closed storage units.

"A cool ride?" She shrugged. "What else do they need?"

They walked past a few more empty corridors before Dick stopped, Blair slamming into him due to her looking elsewhere. She was about to start complaining until she saw him staring down the corridor... at his stolen Porsche.

The speed at which Dick walked to get to his car rivaled that of Barry Allen's, Blair fast on his heels, "Relax! You are way too attached to this car!"

"Hey!" Dick exclaimed, stopping in front of an open storage unit. Blair looked inside to see Kory studying a wall of research in the far back, behind what appeared to be a purple tanning bed. She turned around at the sound of Dick's voice, her eyes wide in surprise. "You stole my car! I like my car!"

"Enough to have stolen it first." Blair muttered, shaking her head.

Kory started walking toward them, "How did you find me?"