•CHAPTER 92•

Epilogue
'Happily ever after'

Epilogue'Happily ever after'

———

The vibrant green plants shaped the garden as Amora sat in the floor with a blanket and book close by her, watching Sekani clumsily run around the garden being followed by Cedric.

The childish giggles warmed her heart at the sight. Seeing her son cackle as he toddled away from his father made Amora laugh slightly. Her hands creased her slight bump that formed over the past few weeks, her little girl was growing to fast inside her. Little Ivy-Marie.

"Go see Ma-ma," Cedric pointed towards his wife making the boy stumble toward her, Amora reached out for his and cooed, "hey little man."

"Ma-ma baby," he smile as he kissed her clothed bump, making herself smile knowing how much he loved his sister already.

"You're so sweet zee," Amora whispered as she kissed his cheek. He quickly stood up, seeing the misty Badger running around in circles making sekani to catch it. Amora watched Cedric push his wand in his picked before coming to sit with Amora on-top of the blanket.

"How are my girls," he smirked, rubbing Amoras stomach gently and getting a peck on the cheek from his significant other.

Seeing Sekani fall forwards gently as he jumped to tried to catch he badger, his little patterned shorts fell below his knees as he stumbled towards misty creatures.

"He adores our patronnuses," Amora whispered watching him from afar.

"To be honest he love any animal or creature," Cedric pointed out, his hands laced between her both of they wedding rings on show.

"True," she laughed as she leaned her head against his shoulder.

The warmth of Cedric body warmed up Amora making them all snuggly together as they sat and watched they're son playing in the garden still running after Cedric Badger pratronus. The little kisses they'd give each other every few minutes made they smile at each other.

"I love you," Amora whispered into his shoulder, getting a 'I love you more' in return from Cedric. The love they shared was magical, being together since the age of seventeen and going onto they twenty's.

"Da-da!" Sekani's babbled as he stumbled towards them a little, being taking in Cedric's arms getting a hug of him.

"You wanna go inside now?" Cedric asked getting a little nod from from his nearly two-year-old son.

"Give me your little hand love," Amora whispered as she held Zee's tiny palm as they strolled towards the home they adored so much. The sun sky turning a slight pink as the sunset behind them welcoming the night.

Welcoming a new beginning, peace.