21

3 months later...

a/n This is kind of us ranting so enjoy :). I promise we will reach the next mcu film soon.

"Jacob he is LIKE MY BROTHER" I yell

"THEN WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS WITH HIM?"

"ALWAYS?! CLINT JUST GOT BACK FROM A MONTH LONG UNDERCOVER MISSION" I defend.

Right bring you up to speed on Y/n's 3 months. So after I left HQ, I didn't speak to Nick or Maria... yes I was being petty. ANYWAY Nat and Clint have been on missions and I try to catch up with them whenever I can. But it is difficult as they are always away and on call. SO that leaves me to spend a lot of time at home with Jacob and Olivia who finally rented her own apartment.

Which has been great... apart from Olivia being EVERYWHERE. I can't have time alone with Jacob, she even started coming to date nights! Anyway that was 2 months ago.. Now she avoids me, which I am not complaining she drives me mad. And Jacob? Jacob who, you would think that with me being home we would be spending so much time together but now I don't see him... AT ALL.

Like I know he still works and all but whenever I organize plans he dips and goes for drinks with his mates at the bar.  

And being an agent, I have spent most of my life trying to not draw attention to myself, meaning I have no friends. My friends include

Clint

Nat

Maria (but we are not talking)

Coulson 

Bruce

Thor

Nick (also not talking to)

Laura

Cooper and Lila (Yes I count Clint's children as my friends)

and that is about it...

Sad I know.. Now you may think why is Tony not there or any of the other avengers?

Well since New York, I haven't spoken to any of them, apart from Nat and Clint. But you have to understand Thor is in Asgard. Steve is... where he is. Bruce is also somewhere and Tony is in malibu I think? as to why he is not in this list. He is annoying and pisses me off.

SO that being said, I have no one to really catch up with so I am either at home or by myself in the city.

ANYWAY

back to present Jacob and I are arguing because I went for lunch with Clint and Nat. And he claims to not know that I was going out when I already told him.

"WELL WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU WERE GOING OUT"

"JACOB FOR CHRIST SAKE I ALREADY TOLD YOU" I yell, he sighs and walks closer to me.

"Look I am sorry, its just I have been stressed about work and I was worried about you" he says calming down.

"I know, that's all you do work, I don't get to see you anymore"

"well if you got a job I WOULDNT HAVE TO WORK ALL THE TIME" he starts yelling again. 

I take a deep breath and just walk away

"I am not arguing with you , all I ask is you at least spend time with me besides good night and good morning" He look at me sadly, then his phone rings

"What? No, don't do this"

"Jacob what's wrong?"

"I swear I will sort this out, just don't leave me" he starts getting teary eyed. I look at him confused, its just I have never seen him cry. I start feeling bad for yelling at him.