35

"Ria guess what?"

"What Y/n?"

"Well today I learnt that-

OI KID GET DOWN HERE NOW" I gulp hearing my fathers voice.

"Was that dad?" Ria asks I nod she smiles

"Put him on the call" I shake my head

"I have to go have fun, I will talk soon" I say hanging up and slowly walking down the stairs

"yes dad?" I ask nervously, noticing the empty bottles littered around the lounge. He sits up and looks at me, beckoning me over with his hand.

"Do you know what today is?" He asks, I nod

"Its my birthday dad"  I say excited had he remembered and got me something?

"You selfish girl, its the day you killed my wife! You came into this world by taking away my happiness" he says all of a sudden gripping his hands on my shoulders. I look at him terrified

"I am sorry, I'm sorry" I cry his grip on my shoulders tightening. He chuckles dryly and pushes me back wards, the force making me fall onto my back. I wince, today is another bad day. Happy 14th birthday to me.. 

"Get up you little shit" he spits. I blink my tears away Silly of me to thought today would be different.

"Are you deaf you stupid mutt get up" he shouts again.

"get up" I murmur, feeling my body regenerate, I groan realising I am not in my lounge room I am in a fire... wait I am ALIVE? Thats when my eyes shoot open and frantically look around assessing my situation. I see my body glowing as the char and burn of the fire heals allowing movement in my body. I hear faint talking and fighting. And try to pull myself up. I groan moving my knees up so my feet are flat against the ground.

Seeing a pole in front of me I grip onto it, using it to help pull myself up. The burning of the metal only makes a small sting on my hands as I stand up and lift the pole out of the ground, taking it with me incase I am faced with a threat.

"no more false faces" I hear, I slowly walk out of the fire, and see a very charred and crispy looking Killian walking toward Tony. I cringe ew please tell me I don't look like that right now.

"you said you wanted the mandarin, well you're looking right at him. It was always me Tony, right from the start I am the MANDA-" Before Killian can finish talking about being the villain and yadah yadh I come out from behind them and hit Killian with the metal pole.

I drop the pole, and just look from where Killian went flying, then look to a stunned Tony.

"What he talked too much" I said shrugging, he just stares at me

"I got nothing" he says instead shocked that I am alive. I go to say something but I hear Pepper yelling for Tony and running to us. I glare clenching my fist.

"Pepper?! I thought Rhodey got you somewhere safe" Tony says turning to her and wrapping his arms around her in a hug. I roll my eyes, well he still doesn't know. I here the mechanical whir of an ironman suit flying toward me and look for at it, its coming for me isn't it

Killian stands back up and looks over at Pepper and Tony in disgust and looks at me proud of his creation.

"You seriously don't die? Which very not helpful provided when I kill someone they are SUPPOSED to stay dead" I say to Killian who ignores me and walks toward me. Tony finally clocking in on what is happening looks to me nervously then at the ironman suit flying in.