75

Third Person POV

"Steve lets go, we need to get out of here" Y/n wheezes holding a hand to her thigh whilst hiding from the Winter Soldier.

Steve had secured the last helecarrier after the fight between Bucky, Y/n and himself.. 

The helecarriers groaned and creaked as the weapons focused on their new targets, the other helecarriers

"Steve?" The brunette questions looking over at the Blonde who clutches his stomach where blood stains his suit. Gasping she gets to her feet and rushes to his side.

"Fire Now" Steve says through to Maria, not looking at the worried brunette hovering next to him. "what?" Y/n chokes just as Maria talks "but Steve?" 

"Do it, Do it now!" He orders again at the brunette. "Get out of here Y/n" he says as he goes to stand, failing as he slumps back down, with Y/n's arms already stretched out to steady him. "I'm not leaving you" She mumbles, looking over him.

Seconds later Maria fired the weapons, the blasting echoing everywhere, forming a ring in Steve and Y/n's ears, as their helecarrier gets struck. 

"Steve we need to go" Y/n pushes, lifting his arm over his shoulder, so she can carry some of his weight, huffing out a breath Steve looks down as screaming is heard coming from Bucky, who is trapped under fallen debris of the helecarrier. "Bucky" Steve says quietly, making Y/n look over to him and sigh. 

«««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««

"Romanoff"

"Natasha" Fury repeats rushing to her side, worry evident in his tone as he looks at the unconscious agent

"Natasha Come on" He continues, as Nat stirs, eyes wrinkling before opening hesitantly "Those really do sting" she winces,  making Fury chuckle relief flooding through him. 

Standing up, the two watch as the helecarriers collide, before one in particular falls crashing into the lake below, exploding in the process. "Where's Y/n?" Nat asks looking to the Director, whos focus is also fixed on the wreckage. 

"..Hopefully not up there" he says.

«««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««

"You're out of your depth kid" Rumlow snarls as Sam lands on his back. Sam props himself up on his elbows going to reply before quickly getting up as he watches as a helecarrier comes crashing through the side of the building where they are fighting.

Running, Sam flees the areas as the building begins to collapse, the building is almost consumed by debris behind him. "Please tell me you got that chopper in the air?" Sam yells into his earpiece.

"Sam where are you?" Nat responds from the helicopter. 

"41st floor! Northwest corner!" Sam shouts in the earpiece as the building continues to collapse around him

"We're on it! Stay where you are!" Nat replies as Fury flies the helicopter closer to where they think Sam is.

"Not an option!" Sam replies as he reaches the end of the corridor and jumps, smashing through the glass window and falling down toward the helicopter as the floor he was on fully collapses. 

Tilting the helicopter Sam almost falls straight through, but Fury tilts back as Nat pulls him up. "41st FLOOR" Sam shouts terrified and annoyed. Making Fury annoyed "It's not like they put the floor numbers on the outside of the building" Fury replies.