46

a/n: we are getting to the end of Thor the Dark World. Thank you for reading and please comment and vote, happy reading :)

"Y/n" "Y/n can you hear me? Open your eyes" I hear a voice speak to me, I groan fluttering my eyes open as lift my head off the floor.

"What, no-no where am I?" I ask scrambling ti my knees quickly. Thor presses a hand down on my shoulder.

"You're here with Jane and I, you are ok, you're safe" he says. I look at him eyes brimming with tears.

"I saw her, I met my mum" I say brokenly.

««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««

"Loki's dead?" I ask, after being brought up to date with what happened while I was under the aether/reality stones control

Thor looks at me sadly, Jane looks at him then nods at me.

"And Malekith has the aether now? it is no longer inside of you?" I ask turning to Jane who smiles sheepishly, "Yes I am free now, sorry I didn't mean to hurt you" she says. I shake my head

"You didn't hurt me Jane, now how are we getting out of here" I say, Jane goes to say something but Thor gives her a look then he turns to me smiling

"First we have to get somewhere safe incase they return" Thor says. I nod but then I see a flicker of green in the distance.

"You guys make a start I am just going to catch my breath" I say walking away, they must have listened as they didn't follow me. I walk through the grey, speckled dirt following the footprints etched into the ground. I reach a body laying motionless on the floor and when I get closer I realise it is Loki's.

Pale and covered in bruises and cuts I bend down to touch the body, but when I do my hand goes through the body, the body itself disappears into a green mist.

"Loki" I whisper quickly turning around as Loki laughs standing behind me.

"Hello pet" he says, walking closer to me, until his face is inches away from mine, I blink trying to gather what is happening, before I can say something Loki plunges a dagger into my lower hip, pulling it out he shoves me to the ground below him.

"That is for my mother" He spits, before crouching down and stabbing my leg

"And that is for.... well because I am taking on your suggestion and ensuring I kill you, rather than leave you to bleed out" he sneers twisting the blade in my leg making me scream in pain, he chuckles placing a hand over my mouth to silence me.

I bite down on his palm forcing him to sneer taking his hand away in disgust. I flick my other leg up and kick him in the side away from me, reaching forward I take out the blade and throw it down beside me standing in front of Loki I look at him sadly.

"Loki, why did fake your death?" I ask he grunts standing up in front of me

"Because after Thor leaves to earth, Asgard is mine" He says raising his arms in a cocky manner, smirking coyly at me. I scoff, holding a hand to my hip as blood gushes from my wounds, he pouts mockingly

"Actually I prefer watching you die slowly, much more pleasing and pathetic" he says I go to respond, but I hear Thor running toward us, smirking I look to Loki who grins devilishly, walking up beside me he grabs my head and smashes it into the ground, I yell in pain. But watch as Thor walks up to us and looks straight past me and to Loki who has taken my looks and is posing as me.