61

"STEVE" I yell, eyes opening, startled I quickly look around and frown confused.

"You're back?" Nick says, walking to me with Phil?

"Phil?" I ask stepping toward them, on instinct they both raise they guns at me. Making me raise my hands up in response. "Where did you come from?" Phil asks. Looking around I shrug helpless. "Believe me if I knew I would not be here, but where are we?" I ask. Looking at each other they frown confused "We are in Los Angelos? Ma'am are you aright?" Nick says I start freaking out and pacing. "wh- what year is it?" "1995?" My eyes widen.

"1995!" I repeat, putting their guns away they look at me "yes?" "No, no this not happening take me back to 2014" I say looking up, as if Ancient one or time stone would listen to me.

"Did you just say 2014?" Phil ask, looking at them I smile hesitantly. I nod "Ok humour me, what bad guy, villain are you dealing with?" I ask figuring if I was here I need to help them with something.

"Uh it is classified" Phil says making me chuckle "Strategic Homeland Interventions Enforcement and Logistic Department business right?" I say Staring at me surprised they talk amongst themselves before turning to me.

"Ok Futurama we are going to investigate a women crashing into a video store" Nick says. Sighing I throw my hands up "Alright when do we leave"  They frown "Look why should we trust you?" Phil says I shrug "Well, I am from the future so to speak and where, when I come from you two, are my superiors. And I idolise you both" I admit, hesitating to use 'were' instead of 'are'.  Sharing a look I continue "Not that you can even prove that but uh something I know about each of you. Phillip J Coulson, America's number one fangirl for Captain America, and you even have a collection of vintage trading cards. Nicholas Joseph "Nick" Fury, hates being called Nick, so we do it anyway to piss him off. But one thing about you.... if you have a sandwich or toast that is cut diagonally you can't eat it. Weird but thats you" I say. Making them go silent before Nick turns to walk to a car with Coulson following

"Are you coming .." Turning back I smile running after them "Y/n, Y/n Hill"

"Y/n! Come on Wake up!" waking up I sit up, sweating and out of breath, feeling a sting in my eyes I rub them profusely. Before realising I am still laying on the ground, with glass surrounding me and with Steve holding a hand out to me.

"Steve?" I ask as he grabs my hand and pulls me up, "Come, we have to go" He says pulling me along as he runs. Feeling droopy, I find it hard to keep my eyes open. Noticing this. Steve looks back and stops turning to me. "Y/n, we have to get out of here, just keep going ok?" Nodding I furrow my brows and push through, even with my bones aching, which I presumed Ancient One helped heal me, as no way did I survive that fall.

On Steve's motorbike, we manage to escape, barely... Driving us straight to the hospital I look at him confused. "I hid the USB here" He answers as if sensing my confusion, holding onto him tightly I sigh. "How long was I out for?" I ask, "Couple of minutes give or take? Not long. Sorry about that, but I didn't see another choice" He says. I shrug my shoulders "Sure you know, its not like I could have died or anything" "You would have died anyway if I left you there" He says before looking at me "Besides  I figured it would take more to keep you down" he says. Pulling up to the Hospital. 

When we do walk into the hospital, nurses flock to me, getting me to sit down while they ask me questions. Steve walks off, presumably to retrieve the USB. "Miss I need you to tell me what happened, why is there blood all over you" A lady asks. I look up at them, "Uh-" "She has numerous cuts on her head, and the blood seems to be old, and presumably not hers" Another lady says before pulling me away to sit down while they start stitching me up.

"Its fine, I ca-" "Please don't move while I am stitching up your cheekbone" She reprimands. Giving up I stay silent while they stitch me up.

««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««

Finally getting discharged I walk, around trying to find Steve. But then I see Nat getting cornered by a man with navy blue hoodie. Squinting I try to get a closer look at he man, realising its Steve Walking up to them, I realise they still haven't moved away from each other.

"I only act like I know everything Rogers" Nat says, Opening the door Steve turns to me. "Is it just me or is the temperature really hot in here?" I ask, walking toward them. Nat rolls her eyes and Steve oblivious just turns back to Nat.

"I bet you knew Fury hired the pirates, didn't you?" Steve says, still standing right in front of her. "Well, it makes sense. The ship was dirty, Fury needed a way in, so do you and so did she" Nat says, I roll my eyes. Steve glares "I'm not going to ask you again" He says, taking this, I clear my throat.

"Steve I know, Pierce dropped a lot on you, so let me summarise.. Yes, Fury hired the pirates and yes I knew. Because as we are well aware the ship had intel we needed, and Fury didn't trust that information with the whole team because he suspected that SHIELD was compromised... tomato tomatoe and now he is dead" I say. Looking down, "We know who killed him" Nat says making me look up. 

"Most of the intelligence community doesn't believe he exists. The ones that do call him the Winter Soldier. He's credited with over two dozen assassinations in the last 50 years." Nat says

"So he is a ghost story?" Steves says, I shake my head. "He is the one who attack Fury and I and then, came back to finish the job. He also was apart of an attack on Tony" I say, the last sentence making them both look at me. "Stark's involved?" Steve asks. "Thats why he was in hospital?" Nat asks.

Humming I nod, "Yeah, my bad really. But point is he is real, and dangerous" "Five years ago, I was escorting a nuclear engineer out of Iran. Somebody shot out my tires near Odessa. We lost control, went straight over a cliff. I pulled us out. But the Winter Soldier was there. I was covering my engineer so he shot him straight through me. Soviet slug. No rifling. Bye-bye, bikinis" Nat says, trying to convince him, he is real.

"Yeah, I bet you look terrible in them now" Steve says. "Going after him is a dead end. I know, We've tried. Like you said, he's a ghost story" I say, remembering when Nat and I tried to work out who the hell this guy was. Nat holds up the USB, Steve takes it and only then does he move away from Nat.

"Well let's find out what the ghost wants" Steve says before walking out the door. Before I go to follow Nat grabs my hand, "Whats with the new stitches?" She ask looking at me face. Swatting away her hands I sigh "Steve jumped out of an elevator, fell like 20 stories, with me with him" I say, Nat frowns, before checking her phone and then looking at me. Explains why you and Steve are now wanted by SHIELD but, you should check your phone. Maria has been calling me non stop" She says. I stare at her "right they confiscated all of your stuff... plus my phone probably has been bugged" Nat says. Before Steve walks back in "Are you coming?" He asks. I nod walking out after him with Nat trailing behind me.

Going past the Hospitals souvenir shop, I quickly stop, grabbing Nat with me and walking to the clothing racks. Picking out a blue hoodie and a cap I turn to Nat and smile. "No" "Like you said my stuff got confiscated, so.." "No" "Nat" "Y/n" "Please, I need clothes that aren't covered in blood, and glass"

"Your suit is fine" She says, "I need to cover the suit up" "No" "Natashaa" I whine. She rolls her eyes and puts the clothes back and pulls me away. "We can make a pit stop at my place, I am not spending money on Hospital Merchandise" She says. I smiling slightly. 

Steve laughs, standing in the doorway, "Listen, can you drive? My motorbike is being tracked and -" "Yeah thats fine, Y/n your in the back" Nat says as we walk to her car. I roll my eyes, mood ruined. I hate the back seat.