38

A/n: we are now into Thor the Dark World. And with that; this is just an FYI the plot might be slightly different.

Clint POV 

"Y/N!" I hear Tony yelling, Nat and I quickly run toward him, when I get there I notice Tony is pacing,  confused and throwing his arms around. I look down at the ground and see the familiar markings of the bifrost scorched into the grass. My shoulders relax and I give Nat a reassuring nod, before she goes to the dishevelled billionaire and explain to him what is going on. 

"So you're saying Point break, summoned a rainbow and took Hill with it?" Tony says looking to me from confirmation. I nod turning to Maria, Phill and Fury who joined us.

"Whats going on? I saw the bifrost signal?" Phil said walking past me and down at the markings

"Bifrost?" Tony asks. I sigh

"the rainbow bridge Thor uses to travel realms or some shit" I mutter turning to Maria.

"Maria uh we think Y/n is in Agard with Thor?" I say carefully watching her reaction. She turns to Fury and then back to me, nodding she then turns and walks away.

"Well at least we know she is with Thor?" Nat says. Tony scoffs

"How do you know for sure, she could be -

-Tony" Nat calls trying to calm him

-she was right there, and I - I failed her" Tony continues rambling. I notice his hands start trembling, Nat notices and goes to say something but he just walked off back inside the house.

"Is he?" I ask but Nat shakes her head walking up to me, as we turn and start walking back to the Jet.

"He's Tony" Nat says. Turning to look back at the direction of where Tony walked off in.

"Come on, we have to go" Fury says as he and Coulson walks ahead of us and walks inside the QuinJet. As we walk in I see Maria seated, hands covering her face as she slumps into her seat.

"Agent Hill" Fury calls, Maria straightens standing up and wiping her face. 

"Sir, we are ready to take off when you are" Maria says forcing a smile. And with that we take off back to New York..

In Asgard 

"Thor I am not talking to Loki"

"Y/n, my brother has requested to speak with you! He hasn't been talking to anyone so could you please talk to him" Thor says, I huff trying to keep up with walking next to the God

"Look nice to see you too Thor, but I am not sure if you remember your brother nearly killed me" I say he stops and looks at me, putting a hand on my shoulder

"My brother was not himself, I think he wants to apologise" he says continuing to walk my bags in his hands before he gives them to the maid who runs up to him. I shake my head 

"Thor I can't" he laughs

"Sure you can, I will take you down to him" he calls. I stand curling my hands into fist and squeeze them so that they won't tremble. I take a deep breath and then chase after the man.

"you can do this" "he wants to apologise" "it wasn't his fault" I keep muttering to myself, trying to tell myself it will be ok and to NOT have a panic attack.

"The guards will take you, Somethings wrong.... I need to check on Jane" Thor says as men in gold armour approach us. I look to Thor, before I can contest he has already waltzed off.

"Miss, follow us please" a guard says to me, I nod and follow them

Oh dear God.

We walk through what I assume to be the holding cells, in Asgard.  The echoes and calls of prisoners fall deaf on the guards, but a chill to run up my spine. The guards stop and while I am too conscious about all the ways I could die here, I don't realise the guards left me until a voice speaks to me. 

"You actually came" Loki says, I spin to him, and drop my hand from my mouth and try to act like I am not freaking out.

Loki smirks, but I smile briefly as I take a quick glance at his cell;  it is bare with only a small table, a chair, a couch or something he sleeps on. I notice how everything looks... untouched, the fruit bowl still filled, grapes and oranges arranged perfectly. 

"How are you? Pet?" Loki asks making me move my focus back to him. I clear my throat

"Good..Y/n" I say he tilts his head

"Y/n, my name is Y/n, not pet" I say he nods moving so he is standing directly in front of me. I move back slightly, even though he can't get out of his cell. He notices and stops his movements and sighs

"Y/n. I assume Thor has made you come here" he says, my eyes twitch at the unfamiliar soft tone, which contrast the ones I heard him use before he stabbed me. I nod

"Yeah, he said something about you requesting to speak to me" I say

"Yes, I did. I wanted to apologise for ..." he pauses as he looks at me, I return his stare confused until I feel my hands shaking next to me. I revert my gaze and clasp my hands together.

"You wanted to apologise for stabbing me and putting me in a coma, when the Doctors say I was never supposed to wake up again?" I finish he just stares at my hands and nods.

"Well, if that is all you wanted to tell me then -" I go to turn around and walk away

"Wait" I shudder and turn around as he repeats it more softly afterwards.

"I really am sorry for what I did to you Y/n" Loki says. I hear footsteps coming toward me, and look to see a women in a teal and gold gown walking toward me.

"You must be Y/n Hill" the lady says when she reaches me, Loki smiles softly. I nod

"Yes, I am nice to meet you.."

"Frigga, Loki and Thor's mother" She says, my eyes widen and for some idiotic reason my first thought was the curtsy. She chuckles at the notion. I clear my throat and stand up straight

"Y/n, you can go now. I can tell this was hard on you" she says. I smile softly and nod giving a short nod to Loki. Before I walk off in the direction Frigga came from.

When I left the room, a maid had escorted me to the room, I will be staying in. Apparently it was not a day trip, I will be here for a few days. I slump on the bed focusing on the patterns that cover the ceiling. I can't believe I am on a different planet, I am surrounded by Gods and Goddesses. I look down at my basic jean and shirt outfit and cringe as I am laying down in a palace. I am so underdressed.

Before I can contemplate or process my day, I fall asleep..