76

2 months earlier...

I open my eyes, slowly, fluttering shut almost instantly from the amount of pain. With cracked bones, I can't feel anything anymore... possibly due to shock.

Looking next to me I notice my arm lengthened as a hand grips my hand pulling me out of the water and onto the bank.

"Steve" I croak, noticing his unconscious body next to me. I feel a zap and then spurs of electricity coming from my earpiece as it crackles and whirs from the damage.

'Y/n' I hear Tony's voice, making me look up into the air, my eyes slowly rolling to focus on the red and gold flying around the smoke-covered sky

"Tony," I say breathlessly, watching as his figure weaves around the wreckage.

'Stark did you find her?' I hear a familiar voice, which makes me furrow my brows and look over toward the helicopter that comes into view.

"N-Nick?" I say quietly, unsure of how I can be hearing him, I am not in the time stone at the moment... I don't think? Maybe I am just hearing things...

Bucky stops moving, and lets go of my hand making, my head drops to the ground and allows for my mead to roll so I'm resting on my left cheek, so I am still looking at the lake. Hoping that they find me.

Bucky comes into view standing over me. "You're awake?" he questions, voice stiff and awkward. I look at him and go to raise a brow but moving my face too much hurts, and I end up just moving my eyes over to him.

"Do- Do you know who- who I am?" He asks, trying to put together a sentence. I slowly start to nod, closing my eyes tightly as the movement sends pain through my whole face.

He stays silent, before bending down and picking me up, draping me over his shoulder. Bucky doesn't say anything else as he reaches a car that is parked on the road, a man steps out and approaches us.

"Well done Soldier" He beams tilting his head so he can look down at me. "She's alive, yes?"

"Yes," Bucky responds, moving me so I am held bridle styled, as he offers me to the man holding me out from him. I look over his shoulder lastly, watching as Tony flies toward me. Making my heart jump, my eyes widening and opening more. "He found me," I think, a smile starting to creep on my face before I am dropped into the arms of the man, who places a piece of tape over my mouth and continues to look at me.

"Good, now return to your previous task Soldier," The man says, going to turn around. I lull my head over his shoulder to watch Bucky look at me sadly before walking away. My heart dropped when Tony lands near Steve, I then realize he never saw me.

He was too late.

The man drops me in the backseat of his car, before slamming the door shut and hopping in the passenger seat.

"Go, we have a long way back to Sokovia" The man mumbles, whilst the driver looks back at me. My vision starts to blur as my head rolls to the side again. "Shouldn't you tie her up?" The driver asks.

"No need, she is that weak she can't keep her eyes open, little loan form any kind of plan of escape" The passenger replies laughing as he looks back at me. "Good night love" he smirks as my eyes droop, my vision fading as sleep comes to me.

Present... (After what was mentioned in the introduction to this part last chapter)

As the guards burst through the door, I quickly turn and run, pushing the heavy doors with my shoulder, stumbling slightly when the door opens.

Running my eyes quint readjusting to the bright light and from the sounds of the Sokovian forests, which are covered in thick layers of snow and the air is smothered in fog. Making it difficult to see what is ahead of me.

Stopping, I dig my heels into the snow as a tree trunk emerges from the fog, with branches, branching out right in front of my face. Taking the moment to calm my breathing I stop, turning around cautiously I listen for any sounds...

"Over Here" I hear a man call before I hear footsteps ploughing through the snow. Turning back around I run around the tree and keep running, jumping over rocks and fallen branches. Until the sounds of the men behind me are left far behind me.

"Ancient One if your listening... if anyone is listening. Help me! God help me" I mumble, continuing to run. Hearing no sound of response or a portal opening. I feel my heart drop, my heart beating accelerating making me scared that the thumping of my heart will alert them of my whereabouts.

Turning a corner, I stumbled into a mound of snow, having tripped over a tree root.

"I'm Sorry" I hear before I look up and see Wanda standing there in her dirty rags with red wisps coming from her hands. Crouching she reaches my level and presses her palms into my temples.

Making the whole scene change, the cold, fresh air changed to the damp and dank smell of the dungeon cell. The snow mound changed into my makeshift bed of mattered and dirtied rags thrown on top of a flimsy mattress.

Leaning back on my knees I place my hands over my eyes and cry, my tears and cries muffled as I lean forward pressing my face into my lap.

"They know" I mumble, feeling guilty for allowing Hydra to find out about the Ancient One after months of them trying to get information out of me, they finally got something.

"I'm Sorry Y/n," Wanda says, making me turn around, and look at her in her cell located opposite mine, leaning against my bed. I stare at her, her hooded eyes and pale face mirroring my appearance. This is why I can't blame her for tricking me, knowing that they forced her to.

".. it's ok" I rasp, raising my hand to wipe the sweat accumulated on my forehead, as a by-product of having Wanda mess with my mind.

"They forced me to, said if I didn't they would hurt Pietro" She continues, I close my eyes the lack of sleep starting to creep in again. "I know," I say quietly nodding my head in hopes of reassuring her.

"On the positive, they have been put in good spirits.. hopefully, this means they won't need to visit us again tonight," Pietro says finally entering the conversation.

I open my eyes to look over at him hopelessly "When does that ever stop them from punishing us" I say, making his face drop

"I suppose you're right..." He says looking over at his sister. Before looking back at me. "Do you think they have given up?" He asks, referencing my friends, whom I've told them many stories about especially how they will save us.

"No, no I don't think they have given up yet," I say trying to convince them and myself.

Pietro looks at me sadly, slumping to the floor, his silver hair flopping into his eyes "How can you be sure?" he questions, Wanda looks at me hope pooling in her eyes.

"Because if they have, then I don't know how we are ever getting out of here" I answer honestly, making us all deflate. Ending the conversation as we all return to the separate corners of our cells and enjoy the little piece of quiet we receive. Until the guards return and ruin the temporary peace further creating the feeling of emptiness that threatens to consume me.

a/n: First part done; poor baby two months in captive with no sign of escape just yet. Do you think they are still looking for her? Who do you think will find her? Nat? Tony? Clint?