55

Being one of the first to jump after Steve, I was one of the first to land, at apparently great timing too. As when Rumlow and I landed he shot one of the last pirates opposing Steve. Unbuckling the parachute, I allow it to fall to the ground around my feet as I look at the fallen bodies surrounding Steve, both impressed and a little frightened at how Steve managed to take down so many pirates with ease. "Thanks" Steve mutters to Rumlow, not giving me a second glance, seems the helmet covers my face pretty well. "Yeah you seemed pretty helpless with me" Rumlow jokes. 

Taking off for our designated tasks, I hesitate going with Nat, seeing as she is going alone and she is one of the only people I trust on this ship. But duty calls meaning I have to stick with Rumlow, for the most part anyway. Making our way quietly, Rumlow, another agent and I head toward where the hostages are being kept. Being at the rear end, I ensure no one follows or spots us as we lead. The other agent at the front takes out along with Rumlow any one who we encounter. 

Stopping just outside of the door, we wait silently as one of the pirates stands guard of the door. As time surpasses and unease starts to settle in as we sit idle by. A knock and sounds with yelling following. "Find Batroc... If I don't hear anything in two minutes... I'll start killing them!" A man yells to the men outside of the door who listens and nods. "I'll Kill them" He responds, before he turns around I walk up to him and so when he does turn around I electrocute his forehead, stunning him. His body going slack Rumlow, grabs his vest keeping him from falling to the ground and making a noise. Once in the clear Rumlow shifts so he can gently place the unconscious man on the floor out of the way. The other agent then, places his bag down and takes out a device which will clamp onto the door and when triggered blow the door down. Passing it quietly and swiftly to me, I press the device onto the door, then retract my steps so I am behind Rumlow as he aims his rifle onto the door where the man is presumably standing. "Targets acquired" A strike team member relays through the comms signifying the crew standing outside the ships vertically, have their guns locked through the windows. Having my own guns raised and trained on the door in front of me, I look to Rumlow for the signal. "STRIKE in position" Rumlow says. Just waiting on the signal from Steve and Nat. Which when a second passes, I start to grow worried. 

"Natasha" Steve calls, into the comms making me more concerned, not that she couldn't handle herself, but that she is held up. Rumlow gives me a glance and I nod, already having two men in the room with their guns trained on the door I am not needed, so I am free to check up on Nat. Once I am out of the room I place my guns back in their holsters and start running towards Nat's last location. Which is by the engines. 

Picking up speed, I grab onto a railing and pull myself up a level and onto a new platform which leads directly to the engine room. "Natasha whats your status?" Steve questions again. Adrenaline pumping I enter through the doors and jump down the ladder arms trailing along the sides as I hit the ground, alerting the soldiers/pirates who she hasn't dealt with that I am here. Quickly taking my batons out I twirl them around, and cracking my neck I smirk. "Howdy fellas" I greet, just as Nat responds"Hang on" through the coms, rushed and frustrated. The men, then march toward me, guns raised and with snarls etched in their faces. 

First guy attempts to shoot me, to which I duck and hit his arm knocking the gun out of his hand, I then kick him in the chest sending him tumbling backwards hitting his head against a metal pole. Whilst I continue my attack on this guy, another comes up behind me. Sensing him I jab my right baton into the guns ribs behind me, sending the other one into his jaw when I spin around and elbow him in the throat sending him stumbling back wards, gasping for air. When he tries to engage again I raise a brow at his advancement and kick him strongly in the stomach making him collapse to the ground with a groan. No longer hearing anymore commotion, meaning Natasha has also cleared her area. I smile pleased with the outcome, placing my batons back onto my utility belt. "Engine room secured" She relays onto the rest of the team, before I assume she deals a final blow as a metal clang echoes through the room. Taking this a sign I quickly leave the area, not ready to be confronted by her yet.