43

a/n: Sorry for the wait, but thank you to those who are still reading the story and keeping up with the updates. But quick question, do you like the story being a reader insert or would you rather have an oc character who has a name and has her own description?

««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««

If someone told me, that I would be on an alien planet, where Gods exits and creatures called dark elves are feared. I would have laughed in your face. If someone told me that I would be trying to convince  my attempted murderer to tell me how to escape said Alien planet. I would have called you crazy.

Yet here I am. Standing in front of Loki, and despite our last conversation I am not yelling at him, shouting profanities at him. Instead I am merely listening. Allowing him to take his anger out on me, as he mocks me, yelling at me for the failure to protect his mother.

"Are you done?" I ask watching him, sadden by his harsh words,  he glares at me. Taking his silence for an answer I hum and gesture to his cell.

"Right, Well do you want to know I am here or not?" I ask, he doesn't say anything. I sigh Thor gave me one task to do, while he spent time with Jane. I go to say something but then I hear footsteps behind me.

"Thor. After all this time and now you come to visit me. Why? Have you come to gloat? To mock?" Loki sneers, as Thor walks up next to me.

"I see you have not been cooperating brother" Thor says turning to me briefly. I scoff, making Loki roll his eyes.

"She failed to protect our mother Thor, are you not mad?" Loki asks. I feel my body stiffen, and I look down sadly.

"Loki enough, no more illusions" Thor booms, Loki's eyes widen and then, his illusion fades showing us his real self, as he is sitting against the wall, hair a mess and eyes red. Clothing shambled and teared. The room in complete disarray with tables flipped and fruit fallen from the fruit basket. Scuff marks cover the wall, showing where Loki had thrown items at the wall. 

"Now you see me" He says brokenly. I look at him sympathetically as Thor looks down moving to the other side of the cell closest to him.

"Did she suffer?" Loki asks looking to me. I open my mouth to reply but Thor cuts me off.

"I did not come here to share our grief. Instead I offer you the chance of a far richer sacrament" Thor says. Loki shifts his gaze from me to Thor, intrigued.

"Go on brother" Loki says.

"I know you seek vengeance as much as I do. You help us escape Asgard and I will grant it to you" Thor says 

"Vengeance and after wards this cell" I say, Loki turns to me then looks at the ceiling chuckling

"You must be truly desperate to come to me for help. What makes you think you can trust me?" Loki asks, eye boring into Thor's back as Thor turns to me.

"We don't" I say, looking down at the troubled God.

"Mother did" Thor says turning back around to face Loki, who stops looking sadly up to his brother.

"But you should know that when we fought each other in the past, I did so with a glimmer of hope that my brother was still in there somewhere" 

"That hope no longer exists to protect you. You betray me, and I will kill you" Thor says sternly.  Loki smirks, humming to himself.

"When do we start?" He asks looking at both of us, my skin crawls as I am not looking forward to being close to him, putting my trust in him.

«««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««