48

"Are you sure you up for this?"

"Nat I haven't seen or spoken to him since I left to join SHIELD" I say as she pulls up at his house, taking a breath I open the door and go to leave the car but she grabs my wrist

"That did not answer my question" 

"I will be fine, I will call you when to pick me up, ok?" she nods letting go of my wrist. I smile softly and get out of the car and make my way toward the house. I cringe hearing the echos of my screams from when I was a child. The familiar front garden where I learnt how to climb a tree. 

Reaching the door, I look back and see Nat watching me nervously, I turn back to the door raising my hand and hesitantly knocking against the door. I wait a moment listening to the creaking of floorboards and the laughter that bellows from inside, making me wonder if I am at the right household.

When the door opens I am greeted by a little boy, he looks about four years old, I seeing him makes my throat turn dry.

"Hi can I hewp you?" The boy asks. I open my mouth to say something then I hear a women's voice call out for him "Tommy? Who's at the door?" a women asks before coming to the front door. When she sees me she stops in her tracks.

"William is not home at the moment Y/n, but please come in" She says. I nod hesitantly, the boy grins taking my hand and pulls me inside. "Yay come play with me" he bubbles sitting down in front of a bunch of toy cars. I look up to the women who takes a seat next to me on the couch.

"I am Amanda, William's wife. I know this must seem strange, I know coming back here must be difficult" She says I look down to Tommy.

"Is he?" "Yes he is your brother" she says softly. I feel tears pricking my eyes as I smile at the boy.

"How long have you two been married for?" I ask, she smiles I then see a picture frame with my dad, her, Tommy and 2 Older boys and girl.

"about 5 years, when you moved out he was a wreck so I comforted him and then we got close and then-" she trails off as she notices my sad smile. I get up off the couch and sit with Tommy picking up one of his cars. "Hi Tommy, my name is Y/n" I say coping his movements and moving the car along a race track.

"Hewo, are you a frien?" he asks not looking up from his car. I look up to Amanda who nods. I look back at Tommy. "yes I am a friend" I say I hear a call pulling up and footsteps approaching the door. Laughter and cheering can be heard.

"Dad, did you see me I shot like 5 goals that quarter " A girl says. I hear a man laugh before I see them enter the living room, they all silent. A young man walks in behind and stops when he sees me. I stand up and move to the side of the room. 

"Mandy, why don't you take the kids outside?" Dad says. She nods and takes Tommy with her and the four of them go outside.

"Hi Dad" I say nervously. He looks up at me then motions for me to follow him, we walk into an office, his I presume. "Where is Maria?" he asks finally saying something. I look down at my feet.

"She is at work, I came alone today. I wanted to talk" I say he scoffs. "Five years Y/n, you want to talk now?!" He says voicing raising a little which makes me flinch. He notices and calms down taking a seat on his chair behind his desk.

"Amanda seems nice" I say, he hums "Why are you here Y/n?" he asks. I look at him taking a deep breath

"I wanted to fix this" I say. He nods clasping his hands in front of him. "And why now? What SHIELD not proving to be everything you wanted?" he asks. I furrow my brows annoyed. "So I assume Maria also doesn't know we have 4 half siblings?" I say, he goes quiet.

"Thought so, or a step mum at that" "Enough, you moved out, you wanted nothing to do with me. And Maria she knows of Mandy and the kids" He says. My stomach drops, hurt that she never told me. "Look Y/n I know I treated you horribly, I could never forgive myself for that or express how sorry I am" he says after realising Maria hadn't told me.

"What are the other threes names?" I ask taking a seat opposite him, he smiles softly. "Dean is age 24, Samual he is 22 same age as you and Jessica she is 16, their father passed away 11 years ago" he says. I nod, surprised that he still remembered my age. "Um this may be a weird question, but what did mum look like?" I ask, his face drops and I see sadness pool in his eyes as he stands and walks over to a picture frame on one of the bookshelves.

"She was beautiful, you have her eyes" he says taking a seat next to me. I trace my finger around her, as she wears the blue scrubs as I saw in my vision.

"I am sorry dad, for taking her away" I say looking up at him with tears in my eyes, he wraps his arms around me, I take a moment to wrap my arms around him, unfamiliar with this notion with him. "I don't blame you for this, Y/n and I am sorry you never had a parent figure" he says glumly. I wipe my eyes as he pulls back as a knock come from the door.

"Come in" Dad says wiping his own eyes. Tommy comes racing in and jumps into dads arms.

"Daddy mum said to ask if Y/n was staying for dinner?" Tommy says, Dad shifts him on his lap to face me. "feel free to stay for dinner? But I understand if you can't" he says. I nod, looking at Tommy who wriggles in dads grip.

"I won't stay, I have to go. But maybe another time?" I ask looking up at him. He nods. I then stand and start to walk out of the room with them following behind me. I look into the dinning room and see them all sitting down including one of the other boys who I hadn't seen. I turn to dad and say goodbye before smiling at the family and leaving the house and walking quickly out past the front fence. Turning I slump next to a tree and catch my breath.

It was too much, seeing him again. Bringing back all of the memories and seeing family how he is happy and they are happy... I feel helpless.

Suddenly an orange circle appears below me and I fall through and land onto a couch.

"Y/n Hill I have been expecting you"

a/n: ok dam character development? And yes I chose Jefferey Dean Morgan as a our dad, in this fic, also our older brothers are Sam and Dean which to those who know Supernatural are Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles. Haven't came up with face claims for Tommy, Jessica or Amanda yet.