Chapter-13

A very Happy Diwali to all of you out there✨

A very Happy Diwali to all of you out there✨. May these fireworks burn away all of your worries, difficulties, and sorrows, and may they light up your lives with pleasure, joy, and serenity🌟💝.

 May these fireworks burn away all of your worries, difficulties, and sorrows, and may they light up your lives with pleasure, joy, and serenity🌟💝

(The preceding day passes in a jiffy where Manik and Riya are enthusiastic about their wedding and their parents are delighted about the deal. The Malhotras have thrown a party in the evening because of their contract signing and their son's marriage. It is 10:00 AM, and the Dixits are on the way to the marriage registration office while the Malhotras have already reached. Raj and Manik are busy with their respective work calls, and also Manik has asked all his bodyguards to cover the area and not allow any media person to enter inside. Meanwhile, Neyonika is sitting in the car with Mukti and Cabir, and there is an intensive conversation between them.)

Mukti- Mom hum baaki wedding functions bhi to kar sakte the naa. Aise kitna rukha sukha sa lag raha hai sab.

[Mukti- Mom, we could do other wedding functions as well. All this looks so dry like this.]

Neyonika- There was no need to do anything, Mukti. This is a contract marriage, and what are you expecting from this? Dixits, too, are in this alliance for money, so why tell the entire world and make fun of ourselves?

Cabir (coldly)- Mom, I hope you have not forgotten what Manik Bhai said. He is earnest about this marriage. I can guarantee that Riya Bhabhi will definitely be that person who will change everything in our family for good.

Neyonika- Seriously, Cabir? Out of everyone, you are saying this? Unbelievable.

Cabir- You know, Mom, I have this feeling jaise sab buri cheezen khatam hone wali hai, and there will be happiness with her arrival. And for me too. It's like I will welcome my bhabhi... or elder sister will be even better, right? So I will welcome my elder sister to my family and am super happy and excited about this. Mukti tera mujhe nahi pata, but I respect her and won't tolerate you and Dad disrespecting her, Mom.