Epilogue

(There is hustle and bustle around the Malhotra Mansion as it is finally the engagement ceremony of Man-ya

(There is hustle and bustle around the Malhotra Mansion as it is finally the engagement ceremony of Man-ya. A lady, who is in her mid-fifties, is roaming around the house and is checking all the arrangements.)

Lady- Cabir jaldi karo beta. Hum late ho jayenge. Aur Manik ready hua yaa nahi?

[Lady- Cabir, hurry up, son. We'll be late. And is Manik ​​ready or not?]

(Cabir comes there running and takes a deep breath.)

Cabir- Bro is ready, and everything else is done too. All the preparations and the gifts are done too.

(Their bua (aunt)- Shalini Malhotra, smiles, looks at Cabir and then checks the gifts placed on the table.)

Shalini- Bohot ache. Sab dubara check kar lo. Hum nikalte hai phir.

[Shalini- Very good. Recheck everything. We will leave then.]

Cabir- I will do that.

(Shalini leaves from there, and Cabir smiles, thinking about something. Mukti comes to him and shakes him a little.)

Mukti- What's wrong with you? Why are you smiling like this?

Cabir- I can't tell you how happy I am, Mukti. Finally, like finally, everything is falling into the right place. And Shalini Bua is here, too, to help us with the marriage arrangements. Everything will be handled well, but I am the happiest for our love birds. They are getting married.

Mukti- Exactly, Cabir. I just can't wait for the wedding day.

Cabir- But now, let's leave, or we will get late for this function only.

Mukti (chuckling)- Of course. Let me call bro, and then we will leave.

AFTER SOME TIME