Chapter-45

(Manik, Mukti, and Cabir are in the ward with Riya when Ridhaan enters with the senior doctor

(Manik, Mukti, and Cabir are in the ward with Riya when Ridhaan enters with the senior doctor.)

Doctor- I hope you are doing good now, Dr Riya.

Riya- Yes, doctor. I am better now.

Doctor- Well, let's see. You all please go out. I need to change the dressing too.

(Manik nods and leaves with Cabir, Mukti, and Ridhaan following them. Once they come outside, Manik questions Ridhaan.)

Manik- Everything is fine, right? And there's no issue too, right doctor?

Ridhaan- Relax Manik. She is fine now. And there is no internal injury. So don't worry.

Manik- No, but she had that pain in her arm, so...

Ridhaan- Vo sirf muscle pain hai aur kuch nahi hai. Aur abhi doctor bhi andar check kar lenge to tujhe aur confirmation mil jayega.

[Ridhaan- That's just a muscle pain and you will get the same confirmation from the doctor as well.]

Manik- Hmm.

(They all wait outside till the doctor is done with the dressing and then go in.)

Doctor- I have examined her properly, and there is nothing to worry. Her wounds are recovering well. She will be fine soon, Mr Malhotra.

(Riya smiles, looking at Manik, but her smile turns into a frown when she finds him lost in some deep thought.)

Riya- Manik. What are you thinking?

Manik- Doctor, I think that you should run a complete body check-up for her.

(Everyone present in the room gets shocked when Manik says this.)

Riya- Full body check-up? I am not even that badly hurt, Manik.

Ridhaan- Exactly! She is fine, Manik.