Chapter-44

(They both break the hug, and Manik cleans his face and eyes while Riya thinks something and looks on, concerned

(They both break the hug, and Manik cleans his face and eyes while Riya thinks something and looks on, concerned.)

Manik- Hey kya hua? Kya soch rahi ho?

[Manik- Hey, what happened? What are you thinking about?]

Riya- Manik aaj jo kuch bhi hua stage pe...ye sab...pata chal gaya kisne kiya hai ye?

[Riya- Manik, whatever happened at the stage today... all this... did you get to know who did all this?]

Manik (sighing)- Abhi pata nahi chala hai but mere log dhund rahe hain usse.

[Manik (sighing)- It is not known yet, but my people are looking for the culprit.]

Riya- And what about Mukti? Is she okay?

Manik- Hmm. Cabir talked with her on the phone, she is at home now. And don't worry, she is doing okay.

Riya- Usse bura lag raha hoga Manik. Meri wajhe se vo iss competition se...

[Riya- She must be feeling bad, Manik. Because of me, her competition...]

(He instantly cups her face, and she stops speaking and looks at him.)

Manik- It is not your fault. Instead, everything happened to you and you are injured. And if Mukti understands this, then it is okay. Otherwise, I cannot do anything.

Riya- Manik, she is your sister, and she needs you.

Manik- And that doesn't mean she keeps disrespecting my wife. And why only her? They need to respect my decisions and priorities if they want to maintain good relations with me. And they should know that my topmost priority is my wife now. And then everything else.

(She looks at him and nods her head a little.)

Riya- Thanks, Manik.

Manik- You don't have to thank me. And now leave all this and rest. You badly need it.