Chapter-33

(After sending Aryaman away, Manik goes upstairs to his room

(After sending Aryaman away, Manik goes upstairs to his room. By now, Cabir too has left for college, so Manik and Riya are alone at home. He enters inside, and it pains his heart to see Riya crying, sitting on the floor near the edge of the bed, her knees drawn to her chest and her face hidden in her arms. Her body is shivering while crying, and he closes the door and then goes to her, bends down on his knees on the floor in front of her.)

Manik (softly)- Riya.

Riya (cryingly, her voice hoarse because of excessive crying)- Go away, Manik. I don't want to talk to you.

(He sighs and sadly looks at her while she further speaks up.)

Riya- Agar tumhe pata tha to tumne mujhe bataya kyu nahi?

[Riya- If you knew, why didn't you tell me?]

Manik- Because I didn't want to hurt you.

Riya- Main ab bhi utni hi hurt hu naa Manik. Aur gussa bhi hoon. And what was Aryaman saying? Kya kiya tum ne?

[Riya- I am still equally hurt, right? And angry too. And what was Aryaman saying? What did you do?]

Manik (acting scared)- Actually I...

Riya- Manik, please speak up. What did you do?

Manik- Vo maine bas unki dono gaadiyon ko blast karva diya.

[Manik- I just got both their cars blasted.]

(She looks at him quite shocked while he is not sure if she liked his work or not.)

Manik- You are okay with it, right?

Riya (confused)- Huh?

Manik- You are okay with me doing all this, right? Because after all the things Ashwin... Your father does, and every time he makes you cry, mujh se ruka nahi gaya. It's like haathon mein itching hone lag gayi thi iss baar to ki Manik, pick up the phone and call your men. And ask them to teach your family an excellent lesson.

[Manik- I mean, you are okay with me doing all this, right? Because after all the things Ashwin... Your father does, and every time he makes you cry, I could not resist. It is like my hands started itching this time that Manik, pick up the phone and call your men. And ask them to teach your family an excellent lesson.]

Riya (shocked)- You have your men?

Manik- Of course. Milna hai tumhe unn se? I can share their numbers with you. Phir tumhe jo karvana hai tum bhi karva lena.