Chapter 4

Mu Xiaoke ran home non-stop all the way, washing himself clean at the first time. He didn't want to recall any memories related to that vicious big dog. Such memories were too painful and terrifying, and he wished that he never came. In this world, if he has never appeared before, he will not kill others, and he will not be insulted to the point that he does not even have dignity.

    But when he opened his eyes, the hot water was still dripping on him, and his hands were still so unbearable, as if they were stained with blood and dirty.

    No, he can't let those tragic tragedies happen again. God let him live again, not only to let him change his destiny, but he also has to atone for his sins, he wants to stop those tragedies, in any case, he can't continue to be so confused. He must do something, he must do something.

.As if suddenly awakened, Mu Xiaoke hurried out of the bathroom, ignoring that his hair was dripping with water, and rushing to search for the hidden compartment in the closet.

    He wants to save himself, save the good-hearted person who was implicated by him, the first step is to have the ability to live, the ability to live uprightly.

    He doesn't have the beauty of his elder brother, his long-sleeved dance, and he is still a disabled person who cannot communicate normally with others. It is not easy for him to live on his own, but in any case, he has to try to do it.

    Following the obscured memory, he finally found the notebook preserved in plastic.

    This is the most precious legacy left by his mother.

    At some point, Mu Xiaoke was woken up, and when he opened his eyes, it was his father. His father frowned and looked at him, rarely showing a trace of concern, "Why did he fall asleep without covering the quilt, and still holding a book?"

.Mu Xiaoke was taken aback, with mixed feelings in his heart. This is not a book, but the most important work notes of his mother during his lifetime, but his father could not recognize him. He really wanted to ask his father, what do you think of his deceased wife? How much is her life worth in your heart?

    But he could not ask, nor dared to ask.

    He gently put the notes under the pillow, and then signed his father to say that he was okay.

    At this time, the door opened again, and Mu Kai came in...and Rong Yanzhe!

    Mu Xiaoke's horror suddenly started, Rong Yanzhe's cold gaze hit him, he felt cold and painful, and more than that, Fu Jiayun also came.

    The three of them stood together, enough to make Mu Xiaoke frightened.

    "How is Xiao Ke, during the day you frightened Brother Yanzhe and those guests.".Mu Kai looked at him with concern and sat directly on his bed to pull his hand.

    Mu Xiaoke reacted for the first time and avoided it. This move surprised the people around him, or rather, made them very angry.

    Mu Xiaoke knew what his dodge would bring, but he still wanted to hide. He didn't want to get close to his brother. He was afraid. Apart from Rong Yanzhe, he was most afraid of his brother.

    His elder brother is very smart. He knew that Mu Xiaoke liked Fu Jiayun a long time ago. Mu Xiaoke still remembers that Fu Jiayun said that the reason why he would often take care of Mu Xiaoke was because of Mu Kai's request. In the eyes of outsiders, Mu Kai is a good brother who is attentive and caring for his brothers and feet. Everything he does seems to be just to match the younger brother and the people his younger brother likes. However, there must be a premise for these superficial phenomena. Fu Jiayun does not like Mu Kai.