Chapter 56

In the university dormitory, several roommates had doubts about Mu Xiaoke's whereabouts, because Mu Xiaoke had not returned to the dormitory since the afternoon of the 31st. One night passed, Mu Xiaoke still had no news for them, but the boys of them were all locals, so they thought that Mu Xiaoke went home directly. I didn't know that Chen Ying was the last to leave the dormitory, but before leaving, he greeted Mu Xiaoke's father.

    Mu Xiangyang came here to pick Mu Xiaoke home. Chen Ying was shocked when he heard this: "Did Xiaoke not go home?"

    If he didn't go home, where did he go?

    "Uncle, Xiao Ke didn't go back to the dormitory last night. We thought he was home, so now we don't know where the other person is."

    Mu Xiangyang immediately panicked. He came to the school only after he had been to Shihua. Shihua's housekeeper (of the property configuration) said that he had not seen Mu Xiaoke go back. .Not in the world, nor in school, where will Mu Xiaoke go last night!

    "Uncle, don't worry, I'll ask him to see where he is." Chen Ying crackled and started typing to send messages to Mu Xiaoke, but after sending it out, he reacted. There was something wrong, Mu Xiaoke was missing. Shouldn't a father contact the child as soon as possible? Why is Mu Xiaoke's father still looking at him without the intention to call?

    Chen Ying frowned, suddenly remembering the rumors in the high school that Mu Xiaoke seemed to have been living alone in the building opposite the school, and Mu Xiaoke's brother had been targeting Mu Xiaoke all the time, even in order to deal with Mu Xiaoke. It can make everyone misunderstand that Mu Xiao is mentally ill and doesn't care about his family's reputation.

    This dad...has never appeared since the beginning of school, and Mu Xiaoke has never mentioned his family.

    too frightening.

.When Chen Ying sent the message, Mu Xiaoke was lying in Chu Han's arms and watching TV together.

    The phone vibrated, Chu Han handed the phone to Mu Xiaoke, and also saw Chen Ying's news. "Your roommate, ask where you are."

    Mu Xiaoke sat up in shock, yes, he suddenly forgot to talk to his roommate when he came out.

    He replied to Chen Ying: I’m at home, and I forgot to tell you, so that you are worried and embarrassed.

    Chen Ying saw the news, and Mu Xiangyang quickly asked him: "Where did he say it?"

    Chen Ying smiled awkwardly, "He said he is at home, uncle, would you like to call him?"

    Mu Xiangyang was a little irritable, frowned, maybe he missed it when he came out. But now he can't get through his youngest son's phone, so he can only go back and forth a few times in vain.

."Okay, thank you. He is not very convenient for speaking. I trouble your classmates to take care of him." Mu Xiangyang said, moving in the boxes on the ground, "These milk and nutritious snacks are for you to eat. of……"

    "Ah...Thank you Uncle, then."

    With that said, Chen Ying sent Mu Xiangyang out, but looking at Mu Xiangyang's departure, I felt a little embarrassed. They have one week away from the exam week. So much food is not to be hoarded. Next semester?

    "Your father is coming to you." Chen Ying sent this sentence to Mu Xiaoke, and also uploaded the pictures of the food that Mu Xiangyang had brought. "He also brought so much food, did you not tell him? on vacation?"

    Seeing these, Mu Xiaoke didn't know what to say for a while. .He didn’t mean to not answer Mu Xiangyang’s call, but every time Mu Xiangyang had to say something about brothers, brothers and family, he really didn’t want to be dragged back into the muddy mud of Mu’s house. Fortunately, every time Mu Xiangyang called him. Let the phone vibrate until the end.