Chapter 82

Rong Yanzhe is still looking for Mu Xiao-Yanzhe still refuses to give up.

    This news is not surprising to Mu Xiaoke, so crazy Rong Yanzhe, if he can give up easily, maybe it is not Rong Yanzhe.

    Chu Han said: "I have sorted out the evidence during this period. It seems that there is no need for the Rong family to continue to be at ease."

    Rongzhao and his wife have not been in a relationship during this period of time. They want to use the past human relations to drive Chu Han out of the company, and they are still trying to get involved in the company's affairs. Chu Han has already dealt with a lot of dissident management, and the next thing to deal with is Rongzhao.

    Mu Xiaoke understood that Chu Han wanted to use Rong Zhao's wife to contain Rong Yanzhe, but he was very clear about Rong Yanzhe's temperament and he would not give up what he wanted for his parents. .For Rong Yanzhe, his parents are not as important as his own desires. Rongzhao and his wife raised such a son, which is their retribution.

    Chu Han continued: "I know what you are worried about. Rong Yanzhe will not give in for his parents. I know this very well."

    Mu Xiaoke looked at Chu Han, he didn't know any way to make Rong Yanzhe give up, and he was not sure whether the current Rong Yanzhe was the one from the previous life or the reality.

    "If I go to talk to him..."

    As soon as Mu Xiaoke typed halfway through, Chu Han stopped him, "I don't want you to see him again."

    Mu Xiaoke knew what Chu Han was worried about, and he gave up after thinking about it. How can Rong Yanzhe get crazy and persuade him to come back?

    On weekdays, Mu Xiaoke returns to school for class. .The university campus is a relatively open environment, and the management of outsiders is not rigorous. If a person of Rong Yanzhe's age enters, the security will only treat him as a student. Therefore, Mu Xiaoke is particularly cautious in school. He tries his best to act with friends and classmates to avoid being found by Rong Yanzhe alone.

    Nearly a month after the school started, Mu Xiaoke's courses were all confirmed, and the course of starting and ending classes was also fixed. Rong Yanzhe still came to the door.

    Seeing that Rong Yanzhe was on his way back to the dormitory after evening class, Rong Yanzhe waited on the side of the road and grabbed him while Mu Xiaoke was not paying attention.

    Mu Xiaoke was so scared that his heart was about to jump out of his throat. Under the dim street lamp, he could see Rong Yanzhe's face. That face was scary because of its thinness. Rong Yanzhe's eyes were covered with red blood and his cheeks were sunken. Stubble is full of face, just like a tramp.

    "Don't hide from me anymore, Xiao Ke, don't hide from me anymore, okay?"

.Mu Xiaoke was shocked and at a loss, Rong Yanzhe cried in front of him again.

    "I know I was wrong, I can correct it, you give me a chance, I can really correct it, the bastard who hurt you in the previous life is dead, he is dead! He has already been punished for all the wrong things he did... ...I...I also knew it was wrong, can you forgive me and come back to me like before. I used to be too stupid, I don’t know that I like you, and I also know that you don’t like being forced by me, I will change it in the future, OK if you come back, don't be with Chu Han anymore, okay?"

    It took Rong Yanzhe a month to squat Mu Xiaoke. He had to say everything. He had a hunch that this might be the last time Mu Xiaoke was willing to listen to him. But he was really uncomfortable. The more he thought about it, the more unwilling he was. He should not lose Mu Xiaoke like himself in his previous life. He wanted to keep Mu Xiaoke by his side. .He wanted to do something, but once again he dreamed of himself in his previous life. He saw that his previous life was alone in that world. He constantly regretted everything he had done. Then he died in depression and died in Mu Xiao. Two years after his death.