Chapter 6

Mu Xiao came home in the evening, and his father was still in the living room handling company affairs when he walked in. Seeing him back, he immediately took off his glasses and asked him where he was.

    Mu Xiaoke just walked to the nearby People's Park. He didn't understand why his father was so serious.

    Of course, Mu Xiangyang saw that his son had a lot of doubts. To be honest, he also had a lot of questions as a father. "Did you run into Rong Yanzhe when you went out?"

    Mu Xiaoke nodded, but he was very upset with Rong Yanzhe's childish complaint. If he didn't catch him, he would tell his father bad things about him. Sure enough, Rong Yanzhe and Mu Kai were a kind of person.

    "Is there any misunderstanding between him and you? He came to our house several times, and you were very resistant. Dad didn't quite understand what happened. You and him should have only met a few times. Did he bully you? ?"

.Mu Xiaoke couldn’t believe he would hear his father ask him if he was bullied. Why did he never get such a greeting before? Is it because he lives again, or that everything that happens here is his imagination, that’s why he got it. gentle.

    "He didn't bully me..." Mu Xiaoke gestured, "I'm not used to getting along with this kind of person." Mu Xiaoke wouldn't tell the story of his previous life, so he could only perfuse Mu Xiangyang in such a perfunctory way.

    "Nothing is fine." Mu Xiangyang looked at Mu Xiaoke, as if he wanted to say something, but when he saw a piece of Mu Xiaoke's trousers dirty, he didn't keep him, "Go change clothes and prepare for dinner."

    For the remaining half of the month, Mu Xiaoke had a very happy life. His father was very busy at work, and his brother could only live in school. There was only him and a considerate nanny and aunt at home. .This gave him unprecedented freedom and privacy. He used this time to organize his mother's belongings, put away all the things he could use, and put them in a storage box with a combination lock on the bookshelf.

    A few days before the start of the high school freshman, his father suddenly brought back a doctor during work hours.

    Mu Xiaoke was unprepared. As soon as the other party saw him, he introduced himself, "Hello, this is Dr. Liang Lu from Zhengyang Psychological Counseling Office."

    Dr. Liang Lu looked very young, with a beautiful appearance, and her light smile made it difficult to refuse her greetings.

    Mu Xiaoke obediently nodded his head to say hello, and didn't understand the other party's arrival.

    "Before... At the Rong's house, do you remember meeting Dr. Xu? He helped you treat your throat before." His father was a little cramped, obviously hoping that he could accept this arrangement and receive psychological counseling.

."Dr. Xu suggests that you talk to a psychologist. Dad keeps this in mind, but he doesn't know how to speak. Now school is about to start. I want to go. I still hope you will have a good talk with the doctor before school starts."

    Mu Xiaoke looked at his father, then at the doctor in front of him, and finally agreed. He grew up in the company of a psychiatrist. Even after he got married in his previous life, he saw a psychiatrist. The last time he lost his voice again. At that time, Rong Yanzhe seemed to be crazy, but Mu Xiaoke was actually dark. He laughed at Rong Yanzhe, and he is not the only one who should see a psychiatrist.

    Mu Xiangyang found a quiet room for his son and the doctor. The doctor started calmly and kindly guided him to find out the psychological problems.