Chapter 35

Get out of Mu's house! !

    Mu Xiaoke did not expect that Mu Xiangyang would say such a heavy word to Mu Kai, and Mu Kai stopped his tears, and was also dumbfounded for a while.

    Mu Kai said pitifully, "Dad...what did you say?"

    "Aren't you going to make your debut as an entertainer, don't you want to take a shortcut? I'll satisfy you! You follow your mother to be a big star! My Mu family can't afford a big star!"

    Mu Xiangyang's furious look surprised both sons.

    Rong Yanzhe stood aside with his chest in his arms, showing no signs of excitement and pain because of the punishment of his sweetheart, while Fu Jiayun was very anxious, but he was not as anxious as Mu Xiaoco could imagine.

    Looking at all the unusual changes in his surroundings, Mu Xiaoke was surprised and delighted. The contradictions he had accumulated since his rebirth finally broke out, completely changing the trajectory of the development of things today.

.In the previous life, the person who made mistakes was Mu Xiaoke, because he was reckless and eager to get the attention of others. He was young and energetic, took everything for granted, and wanted too much. Therefore, he stepped on Mu Kai's crappy traps, and people around him lost their trust in him because of his repeated troubles.

    In this life, he doesn’t want anything, even if they don’t want anything they bring to the door, Fu Jiayun, Rong Yanzhe or even Mu Xiangyang, he doesn’t need their attention anymore, he just needs to live on his own, so they feel guilty for him instead. He didn't listen to any of Mu Kai's crappy lies, and the furious person became Mu Kai. That's why Mu Kai made mistakes one step at a time. Even now, he even thought of letting Cao Chengli come and beat him. Provoke.

.Mu Kai planned well and used the party to lure wolves into the room. Mu Xiao could believe that even if Fu Jiayun did not propose to change places, Mu Kai had a way to attract everyone's attention and let Cao Chengli trap himself.

    If Mu Kai is really successful, he might really collapse completely. However, Mu Kai probably didn't know that there was a fruit knife under his pillow. After seeing the group of friends of his brother who were not friendly to him today, he was always uneasy. Before nap, he secretly hid the knife under the pillow.

    Even if Rong Yanzhe does not come, he will not let Cao Chengli succeed.

.Mu Kai's gaze fell on Mu Xiaoke, who was in deep thought and stayed out of the matter. "Dad, I never thought about not going to school. Mom told me that I could try, and there will be another way in the future, just like..." Mu Kai again He wanted to drag Mu Xiaoke in, but he didn’t dare to see Mu Xiaoke’s calm appearance. Mu Xiaoke was too strange. How could he turn the situation around without doing anything? He didn’t understand. !

    Mu Kai gritted his teeth and decided cruelly: "Dad, you know I'm so upset these days, I'm sorry, I won't go to the art exam, I won't go!"

    Mu Xiangyang snorted heavily, "You figure it out!"

    At this time, Lin Jun came over suddenly, bringing a lawyer with him.

    "Yanzhe, Lawyer Yang is here, what's the situation now?"

    "Lawyer?" Mu Xiangyang asked in shock.

.Rong Yanzhe glanced at Mu Xiangyang, "Do you think I'll just forget about Cao Chengli?"

    Mu Xiangyang looked at Mu Xiaoke, who bowed his head to avoid Mu Xiangyang's gaze.

    "This is the end of the matter. It will be no good for anyone to investigate it further, Xiao Ke, go back to the room and rest." Mu Xiangyang turned around and asked Mu Kai to leave, but Rong Yanzhe blocked Mu Kai's path.

    "Mu Xiaoke!" Rong Yanzhe shouted. Mu Xiaoke raised his head and looked at Rong Yanzhe. Rong Yanzhe asked, "Have you thought about it?"

    Mu Xiaoke looked at Rong Yanzhe and nodded.

    "I want to investigate!" Mu Xiaoke typed it out.

    Mu Xiangyang turned angrily and shouted, "Mu Xiaoke, what do you want to do!"

    Mu Xiaoke stood up, "I haven't dared to tell you before that I was talked about mentally by the whole school, and the culprit is Mu Kai!"

.Mu Xiaoke looked at Fu Jiayun. Fu Jiayun was taken aback, and suddenly recalled that it was the day they were talking about Mu Xiaoke's illness in the classroom that Cao Chengli and the others heard it, which caused a series of disturbances that followed.

    "Fu Jiayun is a witness. It was Mu Kai who deliberately publicized my illness. When Cao Chengli spread the rumors, he didn't explain anything for me at all."

    "I've always been unbearable, just knowing that Dad, you won't easily believe me, and even think it's me making trouble. But to this day, I don't want to bear it anymore. I don't know what Mu Kai will secretly plan to put me on. Deadly.

    "I said a long time ago, I don’t want Mu’s company, I don’t want everything. I only want the house left by my mother, but Mu Kai refused. He even took away my mother’s things. ! So I made it clear to him a long time ago, I won't recognize him as my brother again!"

."I dare not ask for a brother like Mu Kai, so I won't settle for his face. Even if I can't really do anything to him, I don't want to forgive him!"

    Mu Xiaoke spoke clearly, and everyone present could hear it clearly.

    Rong Yanzhe looked at Mu Xiaoke, his eyes were shining. He had never seen such a determined and beautiful Mu Xiaoke. His heartbeat speeded up wildly, like...

    Mu Xiangyang was in the same place. He was not surprised by what Mu Xiaoke said, but he was surprised that Mu Xiaoke had been able to be so shrewd and decisive. He saw through Mu Kai's despicableness that Mu Xiangyang had deliberately ignored and wanted to maintain. To be clear, he didn't know how to calm Mu Xiaoke's anger, and he didn't know how to continue to stand on his father's side and persecute Mu Xiaoke to maintain that meaningless brotherhood!

    After that, Mu Xiaoke sent Rong Yanzhe and his party out. .Mu Xiaoke didn't want to look good at Rong Yanzhe, but today, it was Rong Yanzhe who was protecting him. Chu Han said that he shouldn't be too hard, he should be smoother.

    Rong Yanzhe walked at the end and turned around before going out. Mu Xiaoke was taken aback for a moment, and then grudgingly smiled at Rong Yanzhe.

    Rong Yanzhe was defeated by this reluctant smile.

    But this smile has been entwining Rong Yanzhe, and followed him into his dreamland.