Chapter 78

When the two returned home, Mu Xiaoke was hugged by Chu Han to take a bath. In the bathroom with glass windows on all sides, the two were nestled in the big round bathtub, soaking in hot water with a faint fragrance, and Mu Xiaoke fainted. Sleepy.

    "Xiao Ke, look at it."

    Mu Xiaoke was shaken awake and looked back at Chu Han. Chu Han pointed his finger at the opposite building. The light show on the building began. Seeing the slogan above, Mu Xiaoke vaguely remembered that the Lunar New Year was approaching.

    Over the past month, I have experienced too many things. I made my love with Chu Han and arrested Mu Kai’s mother and son in jail. It is now Chu Han who has returned to the Shaw Group. He feels that this month or so is too fulfilling, even I have forgotten that it is now the end of the year.

    "Tomorrow is New Year's Eve, this year I wanted to take you out to play, but now there are too many things to be solved..."

.Mu Xiaoke turned around to look at him, and signaled him: "As long as I am with you, it will be a happy year."

    Mu Xiaoke smiled when he finished speaking, lowered his head and fell into Chu Han's arms, and hugged Chu Han's shoulders with his slippery arms. Chu Han couldn't help but grabbed his arm and bowed his head and kissed him. Mu Xiaoke took a look. , There was a layer of bubbles on his mouth, and he laughed, "Ha..."

    But this laugh made Chu Han speechless in shock. It was Mu Xiaoke's laugh just now!

    Mu Xiaoke didn't realize it at all, but looked at Chu Han strangely, and asked him what's wrong with his eyes. Chu Han didn't answer for a long time, and finally shook his head, "Looking at you smiling too sweetly, I want to eat you."

    Mu Xiaoke's face was blushing, but he couldn't walk or stay and couldn't stay. Finally, Chu Han hugged him to eat.

.It was late at night, and Mu Xiaoke had fallen asleep in peace. Chu Han hugged him and looked at Mu Xiaoke carefully in the moonlight. He stroked Mu Xiaoke's cheeks and neck lovingly, and finally stopped at Mu Xiaoke's Adam's apple. Next to the Adam's apple, there was an undulating pulse, and beside the pulse was the vocal cord throat.

    There is no problem with Mu Xiaoke's vocal cords, this is what the doctor told them.

    The only problem is his psychological shadow.

    Those shadows were caused by Rong Yanzhe. Now Rong Yanzhe can no longer be a threat, and Chu Han has completely gained Mu Xiaoke's trust.

    If Xiao Ke is really about to let go of the past, can he think that his love has gradually overcome the shadow of the old days, maybe someday Xiao Ke will be able to speak?

    Chu Han lowered his head and kissed Mu Xiaoke's neck, "Xiao Ke, I will heal you."

.New Year’s Eve is a holiday day for the people of the whole country, but the Shaw Group is working desperately overtime due to high-level turbulence. Only when the things at hand are completely processed can they have a stable year to live!

    Chu Han sat in the office of the new chairman and glanced over the last documents that needed to be processed. He was busier than the people under him. There was a lot of favor work inside and outside the company that needed to be handed over, as well as the new year project he had already done. It also needs a final review.

    "Chairman..."

    The voice of the newly appointed chairman's secretary cannot make the new chairman look up, "What's the matter?"

    "Rong Yanzhe is coming to see you."

    The pen in Chu Han's hand paused, "Let him come in."