Chapter 48

Within two days, Rong Yanzhe sent a message to Mu Xiaoke, "I passed the interview."

    Mu Xiaoke has already started his senior year of high school. He felt more at ease when he saw the news of Rong Yanzhe, "Congratulations."

    Rong Yanzhe quickly replied, "Do you want me to go abroad that way?"

    Rong Yanzhe said so, obviously he doubted Mu Xiaoke's real intention to persuade him to study abroad. Mu Xiaoke was also a little flustered when he saw this. He didn't know why Rong Yanzhe asked so. Isn't Rong Yanzhe planning to study abroad?

    Mu Xiaoke was afraid that his reply would be slow to make Rong Yanzhe suspicious, so he could only reply in a hurry: "Do you really like going abroad?"

    Rong Yanzhe bluntly didn't like it.

    "I always have some weird dreams recently. Everything that happens in the dreams warns me not to be too far away from you."

.Looking at these words, Mu Xiaoke suddenly had a bad feeling in his heart, and quickly asked: "What dream?"

    "Can't tell, but it reminds me that if I leave you, you will go."

    Mu Xiaoke squeezed the phone, did Rong Yanzhe know anything?

    But what can he know, knowing Chu Han's existence or knowing Mu Xiaoke's thoughts?

    "Mu Xiaoke, you have always been far away from me. If I go out to study, will you even keep me out of the shadows?"

    Mu Xiaoke thought for a long time before replying: "I don't understand what you said, I just want to prepare for the college entrance examination.".When Mu Xiaoke said this, he was betting that if Rong Yanzhe really liked him, then he should be pitiful. Now he can only go through the college entrance examination. If Rong Yanzhe is only for his desire to conquer, he will come to tease Mu. Xiaoke, then you should also know that Mu Xiaoke will be busy with the college entrance examination in the next time, unable to take care of anything else, even if he comes to settle accounts with Mu Xiaoke, he will not be accountable.

    Rong Yanzhe was finally silent, no matter what he was for.

    Life in the third year of high school is really busy, the big and small exams are constant, the course speed is much faster than that of the first year and second year of high school, and countless homework is swept over.

    Mu Xiaoke studied for almost 18 hours a day, from 6 in the morning to 12 in the evening, the rest of the time was only enough for eating and sleeping.

    However, every day the children will go to the elder brother to ask for a good night video at night before going to bed.

.Chu Han is also used to picking up Mu Xiaoke's video at noon every day.

    Sure enough, the punctual video came again. When Chu Han saw Mu Xiaoke lying on the bed with the quilt, his eyes almost couldn't open. Chu Han's heart softened. He unconsciously lowered his voice: " I have worked hard today, go to sleep."

    Mu Xiaoke hurriedly opened his eyes, shook his head vigorously, and tried to see clearly typing on the phone screen: "Brother Chu Han, how are you doing today?"

    Chu Han smiled, "Okay, I'm in a very good mood when I see you well." Chu Han didn't say what he was saying. The reason why he was happy was that he saw the dazed little cutie lying on the bed, trying to stay open. Look at him too.

    Such a cute kid, who can be in a bad mood after seeing this?

    "Hey, go to sleep, if you hold on like this, I'm going to feel distressed."