Chapter 18

Mu Xiangyang was a little surprised when he received the news from Mu Xiaoke. Recently, Mu Xiaoke's state is like a frightened bird. No matter who he is, he is very cautious, but now he refuses so bluntly. There is no euphemism.

    Mu Xiangyang can’t help but worry. He’s been busy recently. I don’t know that Mu Xiaoke was squeezed out at school. Mu Kai told him that the teacher helped Mu Xiaoke. Of course he wanted to thank others. This kind of favor is always What they have to do, otherwise the teacher won't be able to treat their Mu family as ungrateful white-eyed wolves?

    Why did Mu Xiaoke refuse such a matter of course? Seeing this tone, the child was still angry.

    Mu Xiangyang could only make a video call to Mu Xiaoke.

    Mu Xiaoke felt very angry and distressed when he saw the call, but he had to answer it.

    "Xiao Ke, how are you at school?"

.Mu Xiaoke nodded, "I'm fine, you don't need to invite Teacher Chu to dinner, he won't like it."

    "You kid, you just invited the teacher to have a meal. Why would people not like it? If you are thin-skinned and can't tell, Dad will tell you. It's really impossible to invite people to come home and you won't be talked about."

    Mu Xiaoke still shook his head. No matter what, he didn't want Chu Han to be involved in the entanglement between him and his brother. Chu Han had a very good style and cultivation, and he knew that he was from a good family background. Such a person is impossible. Care about your one or two meals.

    Step back ten thousand steps and say, to say thanks, he is also going to say thanks. What does it have to do with Mu Kai?

    "This way, there is no tutoring, people have done so many things, you can't say nothing, right?"

    "I will thank him, and I will deal with it myself."

.Mu Xiaoke focused on "self", with a very determined attitude, and did not give Mu Xiangyang a chance.

    Mu Xiangyang wanted to get angry, but it didn't really happen. "Then I will ask someone to send something over, and you will give it to the teacher. Remember to say a few more words of thanks."

    Mu Xiaokenu agreed, "I see, thank you Dad."

    Before hanging up the phone, Mu Xiangyang glanced at him, helpless.

    Mu Xiangyang hung up the phone, the door of his house opened, and it was Mu Kai who came back.

    "Dad, are you back? Hey, did you talk to Xiao Ke, is he home?"

    Mu Xiangyang shook his head, "He said that there was something going on this weekend and he should not come back."

    "Ah..." Mu Kai was anxious, "What do you say about eating with his teacher?"

    "He's not happy, forget it, let's find a chance next time."

.Mu Kai quickly said: "This teacher is a trainee teacher, he will not be here in a few months."

    "That's just right, you don't have to be so troublesome, Xiao Ke said to deal with it by himself, let him go by himself."

    "But……"

    "Little case, what's the matter with you? Is it necessary to be so nervous about this? Now your brother's psychological condition is the most important thing. You are in a school, so you can go see him more and don't let him be bullied. "

    Mu Kai could only endure the anxiety in his heart, and Xiang Mu Xiangyang relented, "I go often, but...Xiao Ke hasn't paid much attention to me recently, and I don't know where I offended him. I wanted to let him come back. , I can thank his teacher and chat with him."