Chapter 67

"What's coming is unknown!" Wu Yi was shocked, what Bao Yu was talking about! This daughter was born after they got married. How could Bao Yu doubt her so much!

    "Huh!" Bao Yu suddenly threw down a document, and Wu Yi immediately picked it up. This turned out to be a paternity test! Wu Yi turned to the last page and saw the conclusion that the parent-child relationship was confirmed.

    "This is……"

    "You and that Mu Kai's appraisal! Do you still want to deny it! Or do you want me to post this thing online to show your fans!"

    Wu Yi shook her head frequently, "No, my husband...I didn't mean these things..."

    "When you married me, you never mentioned that there is such an illegitimate child. You kept this illegitimate child from being so strict. How do I know if you will also keep this daughter from me!"

    "no!.Yuanyuan is really your child, if you don't believe it, you can also do the appraisal! "

    "This is not important anymore, Wu Yi, you are such a shrewd person, don't you understand?"

    Bao Yu left after speaking, Wu Yi's heart was very cold.

    Yeah, why didn't she understand that Bao Yu was more than ten years older than her, and they knew each other for what they were married for back then! For so many years, she couldn't give birth to another boy. Bao Yu always had women outside, and she never dared to talk too much. Now, the exposure of the relationship with Mu Kai is just to give Bao Yu a reason for divorce.

    But she never expected that the other party would not even want her biological daughter!

    Is there such a father who does not care about his children in this world!

    "Mom, is everything true on the Internet!"

.Wu Yi didn't expect that she would have to face her daughter's humiliation. Wu Yi looked up at her daughter and saw the contempt in her eyes, and even a trace of resentment.

    "Yuanyuan, what do you mean by looking at mom like that!"

    "If it weren't for you, would my father not want me! I don't want to follow you, such an unscrupulous mother!"

    Wu Yi got up angrily and slapped her daughter's face with a slap.

    The public relations program of Mu Yan Film and Television did have some effect on the Internet. With some fans' comments, it seems that some people really believe that Mu Kai and Wu Yi just happen to look like this.

    But that's only part of it. More people still believe that the two are a mother-child relationship. Mu Kai's birth time and Wu Yi's retiring time are so consistent, and the age and appearance are more consistent. How could these be just coincidences. .What's more, Mu Kai's biological mother could not be traced at all. Mu Xiangyang and his wife were married two or three years later than Mu Kai, and they did not look like a married child.

    When it comes to illegitimate children, there are naturally troublesome people to dig out the identity of the legitimate child, but they soon discovered that there is no news about the legitimate child, and even if someone reveals a little bit, they will be blocked immediately. They soon understood that this was obviously a legitimate child who didn't want to be harassed by these messy things. This further confirms the credibility of the rumors. After all, if there is really no problem, why doesn't this legitimate child come out to help clarify it?

    What made these public opinions intensified was that suddenly the circle of friends of an insider was exposed-"A certain movie queen is about to divorce."