Chapter 68

How much do I know... Mu Xiangyang didn't know how to face Mu Xiaoke's questioning. He had been avoiding it before, but now it is inevitable.

    "Xiao Ke, you have to believe that Dad never thought of hurting you and your mother."

    This is the rhetoric again! Mu Xiaoke felt extremely angry, even when he knew that Wu Yi was going to attack him again, his father still tried to conceal the truth of the year!

    "Are you going to tell the police like that when I die?"

    Mu Xiangyang was so frightened, he called immediately, "Xiao Ke, don't talk nonsense! You won't have any trouble!"

    "How do you know that I won't have an accident! Did you know that my mother would have an accident? Or say you knew she would have an accident and let everything happen!"

.Mu Xiaoke didn't understand at all what kind of feelings could make Mu Xiangyang cherish Wu Yi so much. Why is such a despicable and shameless woman worthy of cherishing! But my mother is so kind and capable, but I can't get a little pity from my father!

    Sure enough, is this world so unfair? Is it so unreasonable!

    "I didn't... Back then, I really didn't know that they would kidnap your mother and your son. When I knew it, you had already been taken away."

    "Then why didn't you come to save my mother and me sooner! Why did you come again until my mother's bones were completely cold? Do you know how painful and scared I was at the time? Do you know how pitiful my mother is!"

.Mu Xiangyang covered his face in pain. He knew, he knew, at the moment when they rescued their mother and son, he knew he was wrong. If he didn't believe Wu Yi's "comfort", if he had no selfishness, maybe Yan Xin could not. Will die, maybe Mu Xiaoke will not be dumb for so many years, and he still can't speak until now.

    Over the years, guilt cannot be resolved, and it has slowly turned into resentment. As long as you don’t think about the past, you won’t feel guilty. As long as Mu Xiaoke doesn’t know anything, no one will accuse him, and he can even turn his head. Accuse Mu Xiao of being ignorant.

    "What happened back then, you tell me!"

    Mu Xiangyang has nothing to do and can only tell what happened back then.

    When receiving a threatening call from Lu Jianmin, Mu Xiaoke's mother and son had just been taken away for less than half an hour. .Lu Jianmin only gave him one day to consider. Mu Xiangyang was only in his early 30s. He was at a loss when he encountered such a thing for the first time. Wu Yi called at the right time, but when Wu Yi knew it, she showed a calm appearance, "Does this kind of thing happen from time to time in the circle? They dare not do anything, but it's just to scare you. You must not give in. After 24 hours, if the person does not return, you will call the police again. Don't worry."

    Mu Xiangyang listened at that time, because he didn't want to give up the project, he didn't want to succumb to Lu Jianmin because of this kind of thing.

    Therefore, when he found Mu Xiaoke's mother and son after calling the police, the tragedy had already happened.

    Afterwards, Wu Yi came to ask again, and Mu Xiangyang vaguely discovered something was wrong, but he could not believe that Wu Yi was the driving force in it. .Until someone said that it was Wu Yi who spread the divorce with Yan Xin at the reception, and Lu Jianmin was the one who attended the reception.

    At that time, Yan Xin just moved away silently, and no one except the family knew that Yan Xin was going to divorce him. Why does Wu Yi, a newly married person, talk about other people's divorce at the reception, and why should he let his rivals know that his family is breaking up? Was Wu Yi trying to retaliate against him? If he wanted to retaliate against him, why did he call him after the accident and let him find "comfort"? Why is Wu Yi able to call in such a timely manner? Isn't it all a coincidence?