Chapter 52

Mu Xiaoke suddenly sent inexplicable words, which made Chu Han unacceptable. He made countless calls to Mu Xiaoke, but none of them answered. Mu Xiaoke is hiding from him, because of Rong Yanzhe's appearance, is Mu Xiaoke so afraid that he will cut off relations with him?

    Chu Han went to Mu Xiaoke's school to look for him again, however, after spending a day in his dormitory downstairs, Chu Han did not see Mu Xiaoke.

    "Where are you, make it clear!"

    Chu Han's tone was severe. He didn't like such an uncontrolled situation. He couldn't let Mu Xiaoke disappear without saying a word.

    Mu Xiaoke hid in a hotel near the school and saw the news of Chu Han. He couldn't restrain his tears. His heart seemed to have been slashed by others. He couldn't bear Chu Han, he really couldn't bear it, but he couldn't bear it. Selfish, if he continues to stay with Chu Han, he will ruin Chu Han.

    Last life.
.Mu Xiaoke still remembers that he should have just been sent to that unknown small building. It was when Rong Yanzhe further restricted his freedom. His scope of activities narrowed from the large flat in the suburbs to only one room. The size of the space. Rong Yanzhe said it was a punishment for his escape.

    When Mu Xiaoke saw the trees behind the balcony, he thought that Rong Yanzhe had put him in a guest room of Rong's house.

    Mu Xiaoke was still able to talk at that time, he struggled for help, but no one was willing to help him. Except for a housekeeper from Rong who has been with him for many years, he has never contacted a third person. The housekeeper didn’t like him, and the time of food delivery was very wrong. Sometimes he only gave him one meal a day. At that time, Mu Xiao could deliberately torture him because Rong Yanzhe deliberately tortured him, but now I want to come because the place where he is imprisoned is too great. After being remote, the housekeeper had no interest in coming over to take care of him on time.

.At that time, Mu Xiaoke feared Rong Yanzhe to the extreme, and he did not dare to disobey Rong Yanzhe at all. He could only silently endure such inhuman abuse. The housekeeper got even worse, and only came once every two days later. In the most horrible time, the butler did not come for three days, and finally Mu Xiaoke, who lacked food, was in shock.

    After returning from the hospital, Mu Xiaoke found that Rong Yanzhe seemed to hate him even more.

    Mu Xiaoke had a thought of committing suicide at that time, because he didn't know why he was still alive, and there was only pain in his life. He was confined in a room less than 20 square meters, without food or drink, and yet to be taken by Rong Yanzhe. As a tool for venting desires...that kind of life, there is no hope, no happiness, he doesn't even know how he survived it now.

    Later, another person came to bring him food. .It was a college student of his age. His name is very nice. Mu Xiaoke will never forget the name of this benefactor-Li Mingyao. Ming Yao is a very optimistic big boy. When he comes to cook for Mu Xiaoke, he always talks a lot with Mu Xiaoke. He is the eldest brother in the family, and there are three younger siblings below. He was admitted to the first-class metropolis from the countryside. The college students help their families while studying.

    I heard that Rong Yanzhe paid a very high salary, so he took the pains to drive over to work from a school more than 20 kilometers away every day.

    After Mingyao got acquainted with him, it turned out that Mu Xiao was not the mentally ill brother mentioned by the employer, but a poor man imprisoned. Mu Xiaoke saw Ming Yao's sympathy for him and made the decision he regrets most in this life. He asked Li Mingyao for help.