Chapter 63

Mu Xiaoke thought for a moment, and then realized that it was indeed a matter of money. Without spending money on public relations, Wu Yi, a popular actress who looks so similar to a young idol, could not have caused an uproar on the Internet. However, up to now, Mu Xiaoke has not seen the media reporting this incident on a large scale. It can be seen that someone deliberately suppressed this news.

    Since it can be suppressed with money, it is naturally possible to use money to ferment this matter, and it does not take much effort to make this matter develop into a social problem. The common people love to watch celebrity gossip, especially the big beauties. After having such a big son, this kind of news can definitely win the attention of the masses.

    "To spread the relationship between their mother and child, as long as there are some naval forces and marketing accounts, Cen Luoan is an expert in this area." Chu Han not only made the points of interest clearly, but also told him the methods.

.Mu Xiaoke suddenly felt that after he was reborn, he had got a "plug-in". No matter what happened, this "plug-in" could help him pass the customs smoothly.

    "Well, did I intervene too much?" The "plugin" himself began to think about whether he had reduced the difficulty of the game too low.

    Mu Xiaoke shook his head abruptly, he didn't mind at all! What does my boyfriend mind? "But... I still want to find out the truth of the matter first. Tomorrow I will go to the police who handled the case."

    Chu Han nodded, his little baby was as upright as Bao Qingtian, which he especially liked.

    "I don't know if the judgments of those years have been online, we can also look for them, maybe we can find some clues."

    Mu Xiaoke was about to admire Chu Han, he knew everything!

.Being watched by Mu Xiaoke's big eyes, Chu Han was also almost triumphant, "Baby, I can't help it if you look at me like this again."

    Mu Xiaoke blushed. Taking advantage of Chu Han's unpreparedness, he leaned forward and kissed Chu Han. To be honest, he couldn't help it anymore. Such a handsome person, such a smart person, and such a charming person turned out to be himself. 'S boyfriend, who wants to endure it!

    Chu Hanke was completely rude to Mu Xiaoke's dear. He picked up Mu Xiaoke and went back to the room, "I want to eat anything tonight!"

    When Mu Xiaoke was thrown on the bed, his eyes opened wide, the central air conditioner was always on, and the whole room suddenly became hot. Chu Han took off his sweater, showing his strong muscles, and Mu Xiaoke swallowed.

.Mu Xiaoke's naked eyes made Chu Han find his weakness, raised his eyebrows and smiled, holding his hand on his sturdy chest, teasing Mu Xiaoke with a low and charming voice: " Like it?"

    Mu Xiaoke couldn't control his heartbeat, and Chu Han's voice had to hook his heart out! His hands were moving uncontrollably on Chu Han's chest. With such beautiful muscles, such a perfect figure, and the six-pack abs full of masculine charm, how could Chu Han be so perfect!

    "I saw it, shouldn't I show it a little bit?"

    Mu Xiaoke looked at Chu Han in a daze, and showed no resistance to Chu Han's voice. What did he mean? No matter what, let's talk about it after you kiss.

    Mu Xiaoke climbed onto Chu Han's shoulders with both hands, his lips actively kissed his sweetheart, letting his sweetheart kiss him, and opened his mouth to blend with his lips and teeth. .Chu Han kissed warmly, and Mu Xiao could return with the same enthusiasm.

    Mu Xiaoke panted and looked at Chu Han with almost innocent eyes. This is the person he likes, and he likes to look at him.

    Chu Han hugged him tightly, let him sit in his arms, lowered his head and gently tried to kiss his slender neck, "Xiao Ke, can I?"

    Mu Xiaoke raised his head, closed his eyes, and his body shuddered slightly. He wanted to get close to Chu Han, and he wanted to bond with this man who had undertaken the suffering with him. This person is not Rong Yanzhe, Rong Yanzhe will only insult him and force him. The person who will respect and cherish him, and will share weal and woe with him is Chu Han.

    No matter how much he feared about the bedclothes because of the experience in the previous life, he had to overcome it for Chu Han.

    Mu Xiaoke took the initiative to take off his sweater and curled up into Chu Han's arms...

    Mu Xiaoke woke up, still being held by Chu Han. .It's just that I didn't get to the last step last night. Mu Xiaoke looked at the man next to him, feeling guilty, and really wronged him last night.

    Chu Han grabbed Mu Xiaoke's hand that stroked his cheek, put it to his lips and kissed him, "Wake up so soon?"

    Mu Xiaoke hugged him, rubbed his face, and typed to him with his mobile phone, "Next time, I will not be afraid."

    Mu Xiaoke looked serious, as if he was making an oath to win the first place in the next exam.

    Chu Han was so cute that he was shaking his heart, holding his face and rubbing his head, "Then I have to write it down, and I won't be so wronged next time!"