Chapter 71

In the cemetery on the outskirts of the city, Mu Xiaoke took Chu Han to find Yan Xin's tombstone.

    Since Mu Xiaoke's mental recovery, on the day of Qingming and Yan Xin's death, Mu Xiangyang will bring Mu Xiaoke here to pay homage. There are many reasons why Mu Xiangyang himself didn't. Maybe Mu Xiangyang has been here very few times over the years.

    Mu Xiaoke placed the daisy in front of the tombstone and wiped Yan Xin's photo with a handkerchief to make the tombstone clean again.

    "Mom, I have found the man behind the scenes, she will be punished by the law, and I will avenge you. In the past, I was not filial, thank you for always protecting me. The people around me are the people I believe to be hand in hand in my life. , Bring him to see you, don’t worry, I will be accompanied by him in my future life, and I will live well, better than my last life."

.Chu Han stood silently beside Mu Xiaoke. He knew that Mu Xiaoke had said a lot in his heart. He hoped that from now on, Mu Xiao could heal the sickness in his heart and walk the rest of life easily.

    Mu Xiaoke stood up, held Chu Han's hand, looked up, showing a cute smile. Chu Han raised his hand and stroked his cheek, turned his head and made a promise to Yan Xin's portrait: "Mom, I will take good care of Xiao Ke and no longer let him suffer the same grievances as before. Please rest assured."

    Mu Xiaoke clenched his lip, and the tears that he had been holding back finally fell. Chu Han smiled helplessly, wiped away the tears for him, and gently comforted him: "It's all gone, all those things used to be passed."

    Yes, it's all gone, those who entangled him are all gone, now he has a completely different life, he can live happily and happily!

.Chu Han raised his head, glanced inadvertently not far away, but saw a figure flashing after he raised his head.

    Chu Han wondered, is he dazzled or is he really acquainted?

    Not long after, Chu Han took Mu Xiaoke out of the cemetery.

    Before they got into the car, Chu Han saw a familiar sports car parked next to their parking space.

    Mu Xiaoke didn't see the clue, just wondering why Chu Han didn't move.

    Chu Han shook his head and drove away with Mu Xiaoke.

    When Chu Han's car left the parking lot, the figure who had been hiding in the dark finally appeared. This person was Rong Yanzhe. He was still holding a bouquet of yellow and white bright daisies exactly the same as Mu Xiaoke's choice. .

    "It's all over... what do you mean, are all the things I dreamed of disappearing in smoke?"

    Rong Yanzhe muttered to himself.

.Mu Kai and Wu Yi went to jail together, and the news spread like wildfire. Both the Mu's circle of friends and the online entertainment circle began to pay attention to the situation of these two people.

    As early as the second day after Mu Kai was detained, Mu Xiangyang was contacted by the police to assist in the investigation. The investigation was of course the kidnapping of Mu Xiaoke's mother and son.

    The news came out in the past few days that Mu Kai helped Wu Yi control Mu Xiaoke this time. As an accomplice, he must be responsible. As for the case of the year, Mu Kai was just a minor who couldn't tell right from his mother's coercion, and Mu Kai would not really be punished.

    Mu Xiangyang contacted a lawyer early, with the goal of helping Mu Kai get the lightest punishment.

    As for Mu Xiaoke...