Chapter 50

The college entrance examination results were announced as scheduled, and Mu Xiaoke got a result that everyone expected. This result is enough for Mu Xiaoke to choose the top ten universities in China at will.

    Mu Xiaoke reported to Chu Han for the first time, and the two met via video. Mu Xiaoke saw Chu Han's eyes, but became inexplicably shy. This was a feeling that he had never felt before, but since Chu Han left him a kiss at the airport, he realized that the feelings between them seemed to be different. Looking at Chu Han now, Mu Xiaoke couldn't help thinking about it.

    Chu Han's eyesight is very good, and he can see Mu Xiaoke's heart and soul at a glance. But he didn't pierce it, and the two of them played a dumb puzzle.

    Knowing the results, the next most important thing is to apply for volunteers. Mu Xiaoke has never been clear about how he wants to go in the future, and Chu Han has not asked much, but at this time he has to ask.

."Do you want to study a major?"

    Mu Xiaoke pursed his mouth, expressing his feelings in sign language: "I miss history."

    Chu Han never thought that Mu Xiaoke would give this answer. His brows wrinkled almost immediately, "Isn't it a jewelry design?"

    Mu Xiaoke shook his head, "I want to inherit my mother's career."

    When Mu Xiaoke said this, Chu Han immediately had no objection. He knew when he was investigating the background of Mu Xiaoke’s biological mother-Mu Xiaoke’s mother was Yan Xin, and her real profession was a museum science expert. A famous researcher at the Ancient Costume Museum in Y City, this ancient costume museum is also the largest and most comprehensive ancient costume exhibition hall in the country, and its research results on ancient costumes are world-renowned. Because the Yan family has family skills, Mu Xiaoke's mother is particularly prominent in the field of restoring ancient ornaments.

.Mu Xiaoke rarely mentioned these things. Chu Han thought that Mu Xiaoke didn't know his mother. After all, when Yan Xin passed away, Mu Xiaoke was only 6 years old. Seeing Mu Xiaoke's determination, Chu Han knew that Mu Xiaoke had this plan long ago.

    However, Chu Han did not reveal that he already knew the past, but pretended to be ignorant: "Your mother, is a historian?"

    Mu Xiaoke nodded, "She used to be a researcher at the museum. She likes her work very much. I want to walk the way she has walked."

    "This is your ideal, I support you."

    Chu Han looked at Mu Xiaoke tenderly, there seemed to be thousands of stars in his eyes, which spilled into Mu Xiaoke's heart through the video.

    "Thank you!"

    In the end, Mu Xiao chose Zhengying University in City Y, which is the largest university in history major in City Y and ranks among the top ten universities in the country in terms of comprehensive strength.

.However, it is not easy to implement this choice. Mu Xiaoke's grades were among the top three among all the candidates in No. 1 Middle School. As soon as his father received the news, he completely forgot the words he had said to sever the relationship.

    On the day of the list, Mu Xiangyang made more than a dozen phone calls, and even went directly to Mu Xiaoke to ask Mu Xiaoke to apply for the Department of Finance of Huamu University.

    Mu Xiaoke thought for a while and agreed.

    Mu Xiangyang did not expect that Mu Xiaoke would agree so simply, "Do you really agree?"

    Mu Xiaoke asked him back: "Otherwise?"

    He obeyed this way, but Mu Xiangyang became uneasy, "Give me your registration password, and I'll report it for you."