Chapter 57

"I know it is absurd to be so scared because of a dream, but that dream is too real, so real that I can feel the pain caused by every heartbeat and every breath. I am very afraid that Rong Yanzhe will be like in the dream. I was trapped in order to keep Mu Kai's paternal status, and I was even more afraid that someone would lose his life because of me."

    Mu Xiaoke's mood began to be confused, and Chu Han keenly felt that for the first time he held his hand with the phone, and then hugged his back with both hands, clasped his arms over and over again to comfort, and solemnly promised: "I am by your side. I will not let Rong Yanzhe hurt you."

    Mu Xiaoke hugged Chu Han tightly. He knew that Chu Han would not leave him. He knew that he had someone to rely on now. If he was still imprisoned by Rong Yanzhe in his previous life, Chu Han would definitely overcome all the difficulties to find him, just as he rushed back from abroad for his tears before. .Thinking of this, the pressure on Mu Xiaoke from the previous life was instantly reduced. Why was he afraid? He was not afraid at all. With Chu Han, Rong Yanzhe would not have the opportunity to hurt him.

    Chu Han held the person in his arms and secretly complemented Mu Xiaoke's dream state. Rong Yanzhe was the one who held the knife, and Mu Kai was the one who handed the knife. Mu Xiangyang, the extremely eccentric father, was afraid of Never thought of saving this imprisoned young son. Therefore, when Mu Xiaoke wakes up from his dream, the first thing is to find ways to arrange his way out of Mu's house.

    That's why there is an independent portal afterwards.

    But now it seems that Mu Xiaoke's dream is not wrong. Mu Xiangyang can indeed persecute his legitimate child for the illegitimate child, and Mu Kai is indeed so vicious that he designed to instruct others to be his younger brother.

    But, what kind of dream can predict the future so accurately?

.Why would it be equivalent to losing a life in Mu Xiaoke's eyes?

    Is it really just a dream?

    However, whether it is a dream or not, the Mu family can't go back, or the Mu family with Mu Kai in it can't go back. As for the Mu family’s property, Mu Xiaoke may not want it, but with him, he will not let Mu Xiaoke suffer such a grievance, nor will he let the mother-in-law who could not meet be under Jiuquan. Don't look down.

    Mu Xiaoke looked up at Chu Han and found him thoughtful, looking at him questioningly, "What are you thinking?"

    "Think about your family."

    Mu Xiaoke thought for a moment, and didn't quite understand what he still had to think about in his family's affairs. Anyway, in his father's eyes, he was already a rebellious son who had departed from the house, and he was no longer involved with the Mu's affairs, and he was cleaned up. Isn't it all right?

."Perhaps you think it is simple, you think you can avoid the right and wrong by not interacting with them."

    Isn't it? I don't want anything at home anymore, and Mu Kai doesn't need to trouble me anymore. That's what Mu Xiaoke thought.

    "But if one day, Mu Kai has a problem, your father will still come to you."

    What can happen to Mu Kai? In the past two years since his debut, he has gone smoothly in the circle because of his appearance. Now he has been marketed by Mu Xiangyang’s agency as the pinnacle of the young generation in the circle. Not surprisingly, he may become the top of the line in two years. Streaming star.

    "Based on what you know about Mu Kai, do you think he can really go smoothly in the circle?"

.Especially when Mu Yan Company is not completely determined by Mu Xiangyang alone, Mu Xiaoke never knew that Chu Han had already started to acquire shares in Mu Yan Company a few years ago, so Mu Kai always took it. Without the high-quality resources in the company, it can only be used in some low-cost online dramas, and at most it is a male lead who plays an ordinary-cost idol drama.