Chapter 73

When Chu Han returned home and saw Mu Xiaoke in a daze at the workbench, he walked over gently, trying to scare the distracted child.

    Only when Chu Han came closer, he found that something was not right. He turned and walked to Mu Xiaoke's side and squatted down, whispering, "Xiao Ke?"

    Mu Xiaoke finally returned to his senses. Seeing Chu Han by his side, Mu Xiaoke finally showed a smile on his face. He stretched out his hand, and Chu Han knew it, and hugged him horizontally from the chair. Mu Xiaoke held Chu Han's neck tightly, leaned against Chu Han's arms, and rubbed Chu Han's cheek with his furry head.

    Chu Han hugged him and sat on the sofa. "What's the matter, is the acceptance result today not good?" Chu Han has never worried about Mu Xiaoke's craftsmanship. It really deserves a lifetime to do small productions.

    Mu Xiaoke shook his head.

."What's the matter, or is it that Mr. Li is picking the bones in his egg?"

    Mu Xiaoke still shook his head.

    Chu Han was a little worried, and looked down at him, "What's the matter, my baby is so lacklustre, this is rare."

    Mu Xiaoke didn't know what to say, what Rong Yanzhe said to him, he didn't know how to speak to Chu Han. Rong Yanzhe’s dream may be their previous life. Rong Yanzhe still came to like him after seeing the various things in the previous life. Mu Xiaoke suddenly felt like he missed it. Destiny is nothing more than that, but he is still worried about what Rong Yanzhe will do?

    Naturally, he was most worried about what Rong Yanzhe did to Chu Han. If Rong Yanzhe really knew about the things in his previous life, would the foreshadowing that Chu Han had buried for so many years be exposed?

.Mu Xiaoke looked at Chu Han and asked seriously: "If the people of the Rong family foresee what you are going to do in advance, what should you do?"

    Chu Han's eyes flashed, and he came again, again predicting. Mu Xiaoke predicted what was going on at home, but Rong Yanzhe called that he had nothing.

    Why can they predict?

    No, it’s not right. If we foresee, it is not that he has not had some strange dreams. For example, when he knew that Mu Xiaoke was almost bullied by Cao Chengli, he also saw a tragic future-Mu Xiaoke died in a woods. , Do not look down.

    "Xiao Ke, maybe you should talk to me, why can both you and Rong Yanzhe predict the future?"

    Mu Xiaoke was surprised, what was Chu Han talking about? ".The person who called on New Year's Day was Rong Yanzhe. He said a lot of inexplicable things on the phone, as if he had experienced a trap that I had not done yet. "

    Mu Xiaoke's eyes widened. After his death, did Chu Han really break the Rong family?

    It is possible that the Rong family's name improperly occupies the things that belong to Chu Han, and Chu Han has been dormant for many years and will never even beat them.

    But now that Rong Yanzhe knows everything about his previous life, how can Chu Han's plan succeed!

    "Don't wait any longer, you must do everything you want to do!"

    "Jun Lin, Jun Lin may be in danger! Go and remind Jun Jun and let him leave Rong's house as soon as possible!"

    Mu Xiaoke was in a panic, Chu Han quickly calmed him, "Xiao Ke! Calm down!"

    "No matter what you ask me to do, give me a reason first, okay?"

.Mu Xiaoke frowned. He knew that this day would happen sooner or later, but he didn't expect that it would be too soon to hide it. It would be great if Rong Yanzhe hadn't remembered the past!