Chapter 11

Since Li Shanghai handed over the chat records, Mu Xiaoke has been harassed by inexplicable people, which made him have to uninstall several chat softwares, and his account has been made public. Mu Xiaoke Knowing that these things must have been leaked by his so-called childhood sweethearts. It might even be spread by his brother himself.

    "Mu Xiaoke!"

    Mu Xiao didn't know that just queuing up for dinner in the dining hall could cause disturbances. He looked back and saw that it was Cao Chengli who came here, and his brother was still on the sidelines pretending not to stop.

    He deserves to be his elder brother, who can not only maintain his relationship with his friends with dignity in front of so many people, but also maintain his brotherly and respectful personality.

    Mu Xiaoke stared at them indifferently, standing still.

."Acheng, don't be impulsive, but he doesn't know anything, there must be some misunderstanding."

    After listening to this sentence, Mu Xiaoke estimated that Mu Kai's play should be almost finished, and took out his mobile phone to start recording.

    "Mu Xiaoke! What do you mean!"

    Mu Xiao is dumb, everyone knows this, so he doesn't say anything, no one can do anything to him.

    Luo Jiaming hurriedly emerged from the crowd, "Xiao Ke, are you all right!"

    Mu Xiaoke shook his head, the camera still pointed at Cao Chengli and Mu Kai.

    "Senior, what on earth do you have to kill like this? Our class is making trouble because of your nonsense. Now you still have to humiliate Xiao Ke in front of so many people! If you fail to spread the rumors, do you have to do it! "

.Luo Jiaming stood in front of Mu Xiaoke and hurriedly buckled all the dirty water back to Cao Chengli.

    In fact, these words were all taught by Mu Xiaoke to Luo Jiaming, and it was also Mu Xiaoke who invited Luo Jiaming to eat in the dining hall.

    Seeing Cao Chengli and their faces flushed with anger, Luo Jiaming couldn't help laughing. What Mu Xiaoke told her was really hurt.

    "School girl, are you a classmate of Xiao Ke? He has some disability and rarely gets the attention of girls." Mu Kai spoke softly, but the tone of his speech made people puzzled. Isn't the concern right? Can't care anymore?

    Luo Jiaming was immediately blown up by these words, "Are you looking for someone to help your brother, and when the momentum is wrong, come to spread rumors about my relationship with him! Are you really his brother! How can you? Exposing my brother’s scars in front of so many people!.When you first came to our class to sign up, you yelled at so many parents and classmates about your illness! How many classmates alienated him because of your shouting voice when you signed up. Your brother is terrible! "

    After that, Luo Jiaming took Mu Xiaoke's arm and said, "Xiao Ke, let's go, this food is not going to be eaten, who can eat with such a bad person!"

    Mu Xiaoke didn't rush to put the phone away and followed the girl out.

    Mu Kai stood in place, his fists clenched tightly.
.