Chapter 88

It turned out to be Mu Kai!

    Mu Xiaoke never thought that the death of Li Mingyao in the last life would be related to Mu Kai. When the Rong family handed over the DVD to him, he subconsciously thought that all this was arranged by the Rong family.

    "Why? How is it possible?!"

    "Rong Yanzhe said that he was just beating people and chasing them away, and he didn't really want to kill. But Mu Kai contacted the Rongzhao couple and used that black back to kill someone to cause an accident. Mu Kai proposed. "

    Mu Xiaoke suddenly felt sick and couldn't help retching. Mu Kai hated him so much that even though he had entered a dead end and had nowhere to escape, Mu Kai still wanted to torture him!

.Chu Han quickly appeased Mu Xiaoke. Seeing Mu Xiaoke like this, Chu Han couldn't bear it. Maybe he shouldn't continue talking. Mu Xiaoke has suffered enough and shouldn't let him know more. What a cruel thing.

    "I won't say anything, I'm not afraid or afraid."

    Mu Xiaoke shook his head, "No, I want to...know!"

    Chu Han frowned, and the two looked at each other for a long time. In the end, Chu Han was defeated. "You know that Mu Kai's mind has always been narrow. Mu Kai will join forces to make you estranged from him."

    Mu Xiaoke was extremely painful, with hot eyes, "They...for their own...selfishness, do they need to...take the lives of others to satisfy their own desires? They...should go to hell!"

.Afterwards, Mu Xiaoke could also guess that Rong Yanzhe's so arrogant temperament would not bother to explain even if he was misunderstood. I have to say that Mu Kai knows Rong Yanzhe very well, so this plan was very successful. Only Li Mingyao died in vain, Li Mingyao was the most innocent, but he paid the heaviest price!

    "Mu Kai... he damn it!"

    Chu Han hugged Mu Xiaoke tightly, and didn't intend to continue talking. Mu Xiaoke had gone through so many things today, and he couldn't catch a cold anymore. So Chu Han quickly washed both of them clean and helped Mu Xiaoke put on warm home clothes. "Although the weather is starting to get warmer, you should not be sloppy. You should also wear clothes to keep warm at school, you know?"

    Mu Xiaoke listened, and both of them packed up, and Chu Han took Mu Xiaoke downstairs to dinner.

.Auntie had just prepared the food. Mu Xiaoke wanted to nod his head to express his gratitude, but thinking of Chu Han's words, he said, "Thank you, Auntie."

    Auntie jumped down, "Xiao Ke, can you talk?!"

    Mu Xiaoke smiled lightly, "I just recovered...not very fluent."

    "It's good to be able to speak, it's good to be able to talk! Take your time, it will be fine! Hey, you eat, I will go back to the room and lie down for a while, and then ask me to clean up after eating." The aunt said and went to the nanny room to rest.

    However, the two of them didn't eat well during this period of meal. After all, Mu Xiaoke was still thinking about things in his previous life.

    After the two of them ate, Chu Han hugged Mu Xiaoke and sat on the sofa, and the TV turned on, which happened to be the time for the local evening news.

    Mu Xiaoke still wanted to ask, but a message was suddenly broadcast on TV.

."New actress Wu Yi died of a serious illness in prison less than two months after being imprisoned. The incident is being followed up by the authorities."