Chapter 7

The house left by Mu Xiaoke's mother is actually very large, with nearly 150 square meters, and four rooms. In his previous life, Mu Xiaoke only visited once or twice in high school. Most of the time, Mu Kai was reluctant to let him pass, so he was not familiar with this house.

    However, now this house belongs only to him.

    No matter whether his father will help Mu Kai fight for him in the future, he will not let Mu Kai come to get involved in this home that belongs to him.

    Mu Xiangyang and the hourly worker helped Mu Xiaoke clean up the room. Mu Xiaoke also moved the password box containing his mother's relics here, and they secretly hid in the closet while Mu Xiangyang didn't pay attention.

    Mu Xiangyang taught Mu Xiaoke to enter the fingerprint lock, and then handed him the spare key, "Be careful to open the key when there is no electricity. This key must be carried with you. When you sleep at night, you must lock it, and pay attention to water, electricity and gas. .You suddenly want to live by yourself, my father is not at ease. "

    Mu Xiao laughed ridiculously, "I will learn how to live alone." Only now can he learn how to live by one person before he can come out of the tragedy.

    In the evening, the father and son went to eat hot pot according to the arrangement. Mu Xiaoke keenly felt Mu Kai's dissatisfaction with him, but because of Mu Xiangyang, he dared not do anything.

    Until the hot pot was finished, the three of them walked to the entrance of the restaurant, and Mu Kai yelled artificially, "Fu Jiayun, why are you here?"

    Mu Xiaoke looked up, and Fu Jiayun was also looking at him. Mu Xiaomo moved the corners of his mouth and greeted him symbolically. He consciously turned his head to the other side because he really didn't want to see his brother's hypocritical performance. .

    "Look at your positioning, you are almost finished eating after calculating the time, let's go back to school together.".Fu Jiayun explained that he turned his head and greeted him like Mu Xiangyang.

    It was originally a shopping mall near the school that I had chosen to eat. It was only a ten-minute walk away from the school. Fu Jiayun carefully found the place where Mu Kai was eating, and even came to pick up people intimately. Such an obvious act of ingratiating and pursuing can be seen by anyone who is not blind.

    When did Fu Jiayun start to like Mu Kai? Mu Xiaoke couldn't help but raise a question mark in his heart.

    "Then you should be careful on the road, Xiao Ke, how about you, do you want to go back with your brother and them?"

    Mu Xiaoke was suddenly spotted, and shook his head quickly to refuse, "I can go back by myself."

    "It's boring for you to walk back alone, so let's go with us, dad, or else..."

.Before Mu Kai finished speaking, Mu Xiaoke hid behind Mu Xiangyang. His purpose was simple. He didn't want to face Mu Kai, Fu Jiayun or Rong Yanzhe alone, let alone Mu Kai and Fu Jiayun. Deal with him.

    And Mu Xiangyang is now being reminded by psychologists to pay attention to his children and give them a sense of security. Mu Xiaoke deliberately exaggerated the action, even if he was not too scared, he still had to show a panic. He believed that Mu Xiangyang would not leave him alone.

    Mu Xiangyang really stretched out his hand to stop him in front of Mu Xiaoke, frowning and looking at Fu Jiayun, yes, just looking at Fu Jiayun. You must know that before the summer vacation, Mu Xiaoke liked Fu Jiayun very much. Mu Xiaoke’s affection for Fu Jiayun has almost become a well-known secret. With such a good opportunity to get close to Fu Jiayun, Mu Xiaoke not only missed it, but also Isn't it strange that I refused!

.Mu Xiangyang immediately realized that it was the two brothers Fu Jiayun and Rong Yanzhe that made Mu Xiaoke uneasy. After they came to the house, Mu Xiaoke suddenly disappeared. After returning, he was speechless. NS! At that time, the two brothers still slandered Mu Xiaoke in front of him as a father, saying that it was Mu Xiaoke who lost his temper and ran away.

    Mu Xiangyang was also mad at the time, and he didn't go to Mu Xiaoke to go home for dinner after hearing the words of the two brothers! Why didn't these two brothers let him go to Mu Xiaoke? What happened to Mu Xiaoke during that time?

    Needless to say, it must be related to these two brothers!

    "Uncle Mu...what's wrong with you?" Fu Jiayun was stared at by Mu Xiangyang, and he muttered in his heart, not knowing what he did to provoke his sweetheart's father.

    "Okay, Xiao Ke, I will send it back."

.Mu Kai was completely overwhelmed by Mu Xiangyang's attitude. He didn't just say one more today. His father was angry until now, this was impossible before.

    "dad……"

    Mu Xiangyang looked at Mu Kai, "Would you like to go to the supermarket with your brother? I want to buy him something to eat. Is there enough of those in your dormitory?"

    Mu Kai was embarrassed. Fu Jiayun came here to go back with him, but he wants to redeem the mistake he made today...

    "I...I still have it in my dormitory." Mu Kai said hesitantly.

    Mu Xiangyang was helpless, "Okay, you go back first, I will take Xiao Ke to stroll around."

    After Mu Kai and the others dragged off, Mu Xiangyang asked, "You are afraid, are you brothers Fu Jiayun and Rong Yanzhe?"

    Mu Xiaoke nodded without hesitation.

.As for why, Mu Xiaoke did not continue to say, because he did not know how to explain what happened in his last life.

    Mu Xiangyang did not continue to ask, "You will avoid them in the future, and don't quarrel with them. After all, the financial resources of their two families...Forget it, you are still young and don't understand these interpersonal relationships."

    Mu Xiaoke sneered in his heart, he understood, he used his life to understand.
.