Chapter 26

Mu Xiaoke's birthday was November 21, the third day after Chu Han left. After Mu Xiaoke sent the message, he didn't wait for Chu Han's reply. He was also a little absent-minded on his birthday.

    Luo Jiaming knew of Mu Xiaoke’s birthday because he had read the information of classmates. He came early and said happy birthday to Mu Xiaoke, “Xiao Ke, do you want to have a birthday party today?”

    Mu Xiaoke shook his head. Now he is a 22-year-old adult mentality, a mature man who has experienced life and death, and he has long been obsessed with birthdays.

    "Then are you going home?"

    Mu Xiaoke also shook his head. Since the parent meeting that day, Mu Xiangyang has not called him again, although he still gave him pocket money on time.

    Anyway, he didn't go back for the good of everyone, otherwise he would have to fight.

."Then are you alone? Or, I'll let Xiaoyin come over, let's go out for dinner tonight."

    Mu Xiaoke thought for a while and nodded. He didn't want to go home now either. He was the only one living on that floor, a little lonely inexplicably.

    After school in the afternoon, Mu Xiaoke and Luo Jiaming stood waiting for Xiaoyin on the road at the entrance of the school.

    Luo Jiaming took out his mobile phone to show Mu Xiaoke's photo album, "You know, we took a lot of pictures of Teacher Chu before, and a few boys made them into photo albums, which is funny."

    Mu Xiaoke suddenly smiled when he saw it clearly. Chu Han was very serious when he was in class, but he was captured with an ugly expression and added text to make an emoticon pack. The funny effect is full!

    "Didididi!" .An abrupt sound of a horn startled the two of them. This was a section of the school, and horns were not allowed at all. The two raised their heads to see who was pulling like this.

    A scene that made Mu Xiaoke extremely frightening appeared. Rong Yanzhe took off his sunglasses and walked out of the car, and his long legs walked directly towards them!

    Without thinking about it, Mu Xiaoke pulled Luo Jiaming and started running. Luo Jiaming was still holding his mobile phone, and Mu Xiaoke's schoolbag belt was about to be torn off!

    "Xiao Ke! What's the matter!" Luo Jiaming yelled, and when he finished calling, he found himself asking for nothing, Mu Xiaoke couldn't speak! There is no time to type now!

    However, a girl and a boy who hadn't fully developed yet couldn't even run into college students who had just grown up, but they were overtaken by just 20 meters.

    Rong Yanzhe stopped the two with one hand, "Mu Xiaoke, what are you running!"

.Mu Xiaoke grabbed Luo Jiaming and pulled her behind him. He kept backing up and running. You should ask Rong Yanzhe about this. He has already said so clearly. Rong Yanzhe still has to come to entangle her. There is only one, and that is what Mu Kai begged.

    Rong Yanzhe is not the kind of person who doesn't want to be too self-respecting, and he never likes to give someone a slap in the face.

    Mu Xiaoke thought that his repeated refusals should have embarrassed Rong Yanzhe, who would have thought that he, like his cousin, would start to commit sordid sordidness for Mu Kai.

    "I'm here to pick you up for dinner. Did you forget your birthday today? By the way, Xiao Kai also said that he would ask for a special leave for you. Why don't you wait for him? He still remembers your birthday under such a great pressure. , You said you should thank him well?"