Chapter 43

A year later, Mu Xiaoke smoothly passed through the second year of high school, preparing to enter the third year of high school.

    In the past year, Mu Kai and Mu Xiangyang stopped bothering him. He hadn't returned to the villa of Mu's house for a year. This is what makes him happy, but what makes him even more happy is that his reputation as a handicraft shop has been completely established. Now when it comes to making hairpins, he will be mentioned in the circle, and the various hairpins he made are mentioned. The order is already Overwhelmed.

    More than that, his master Cheng Kangde has already begun to introduce his little disciple to the outside world, taking him several times to participate in tea parties in the circle. The face of Teacher Cheng's father is worth a thousand dollars in the circle, which makes Mu Xiaoke flattered.

    Li Fengming called him several times and asked him to intern in the studio if he was free, and said that he could take him to the key crews to study with them. .This is Li Fengming's recognition of him. Mu Xiaoke planned to learn how to make movie and television props during the summer vacation. If he does it well, he may have more opportunities!

    "Are you coming back!" Mu Xiaoke rushed into the house holding his schoolbag, typing over to show his excitement.

    The opposite was Chu Han. Chu Han didn't know when she started to cut her hair. His whole spirit was sullen. She put on a suit and made people scream.

    Even if Mu Xiaoke keeps in touch with him often, he will still be fascinated by his handsomeness. Now Mu Xiaoke is excited about the news that Chu Han is coming back, while staring at the handsome guy in the video and screaming secretly!

    The handsome guy smiled brightly and said softly to the child: "I miss you, I have to go back and see you."

    Mu Xiaoke blushed, "I miss you too, I didn't dare to say before, I'm afraid you will affect your study.".Mu Xiaoke still remembered that Chu Han ran back thousands of miles for him, and then he never dared to worry Chu Han easily.

    "Tomorrow I will be there, wait for me obediently."

    "Well, I'll wait for you at the airport!"

    The next day, Mu Xiaoke arrived at the airport early and waited. Standing at the airport pick-up gate, he was so excited that he couldn't hold back no matter how he calmed down. He and Chu Han have not seen each other for a year. Since Chu Han was promoted to graduate school, he has been busy. It seems that there is always an endless amount of work and studies. Mu Xiaoke himself is also very busy. He is more busy than the first year of high school, with constant examinations, and the homework left by the master for him is getting more and more complicated. Two people are often working while video, in the end, looking back, someone may have fallen asleep.

    Mu Xiaoke was full of thoughts about how to say hello when he met, and how to convey his feelings to Chu Han 100%.
.After waiting for nearly an hour, Mu Xiaoke finally saw the man who made him worry about him, but he didn't care about the ceremony of receiving the wind, he only knew that he was waving his arms to attract the other party's attention.

    Seeing Mu Xiaoke, Chu Han quickened his pace and pulled the suitcase over the passengers in front of him. Mu Xiaoke moved with him and went to the exit together.

    The person who was thinking day and night stood in front of him, Mu Xiaoke directly rushed to hug Chu Han, Chu Han immediately caught him, tacit understanding, "Do you miss me that way?" Chu Han hugged Mu Xiaoke tightly. He lowered his head to his ears, but his mouth was still so wicked.

    Mu Xiaoke hugged Chu Han tightly, and he could feel an inexplicable sense of security in this embrace, and this sense of security would wipe out all his worries from these days. He really missed this embrace, this big brother.