I'm sorry

Peyton Pov
Ariana hadn't responded to anything she just lied there as if she was dead but breathing.
She opened her eyes and I ran up to her and talked to her but she didn't respond she just looked at me as if I was crazy, I guess I was kinda crazy I hadn't gotten any sleep, Sabrina and I haven't slept in the past 5 days ,we have both been up, watching over Ariana hoping that she would wake up and talk, and be normal as if nothing had happened.
Sabrina hugged me and gave me a weak tired smile.
I then decided that I was going to have to take maters into my own hands I, wanted Ariana to be okay.

I left Ariana laying there on the couch staring at the ceiling.
Sabrina had left to go over things with Rowan in her room.
I then walked into Ariana's room and grabbed her keys to her car. I walked into Sabrina's room which had Rowan in it.
"Hey, Ariana woke up and won't talk so I'm planning to sneak out and use her car to get to the hospital."
" Ok , well I'm glad that she's okay."
Rowans smiled and nodded.
"And how do you plan to drive?"
Sabrina asked with one of her eyebrows raised.
"I don't suck at driving so why not?!"
I said sarcastically
"Okay if you say so."
Sabrina chuckled.
And we're all on the same page.
My sister would soon be fine.
I'm just sorry that this happened to her.
End of Chapter
ALSO edited this one!