Wonderland to hell

Sabrina Pov 2 months later
Today is my 16th birthday and it's wonderland themed I love it, it's so unique. I soon got up and got ready to
go filming but I remember today is our day off. Me,Rowan,and Ariana have to do our hair and makeup by the artist we have here. I went to Rowans room and knocked on her door.
Rowan soon opened up.
Rowan- Happy birthday my love! She said giving me a hug followed by a gift box,she gave it to me with a huge smile and I opened it. It was a gorgeous pair of earrings with a bracelet. I smiled and hugged her.
Sabrina - Thanks Row I love it!
Rowan- No problem I love to see you happy.
I smiled.
Sabrina-Well the party isn't for another 3 hours since we all slept in from 3pm. the party is at 6 and ends at 12
Rowan-Well we should go get ready but what are you going to wear?
Sabrina-I'm not sure probably a casual outfit.
Rowan-No but it's a gala! She wines
Sabrina- I don't have a nicer dress just casual dresses but I'll look for one later.
Rowan-Ok you better! But before we have to go to everyones rooms so we can go to the makeup and hair artist.
Sabrina- Oh yeah let's go.
I walked to Ariana's room with rowan.
Rowan knocked on the door and came out Ariana with a box a gift box.
Ariana-Happy birthday Sunshine! She said handing me my gift. I smiled thanking her then opened it, it was a pair of Beats headphones, they were wireless and hot pink.
Sabrina-Thank you Ari! I love them!
Ariana smiled- No problem you guys ready?
Sabrina and Rowan-Yeah let's go.
We all walked to Corey's room
Ariana knocked on the door.
Then came out Corey with big smile.
Corey-Happy birthday Carpenter!
I smiled thanking him he handed me a gift box, I smiled and opened it. In the box was a bedazzled microphone and headset.
Sabrina-I love it! Thank you! I smiled hugging him.
I then we all walked to Peytons room. He opened up.
Peyton-Happy birthday babe!
I smiled and he gave me a gift box I smiled thanking him inside was a beautiful dress it was blue and had little diamonds on it.
Peyton- I have one more thing. I smiled looking surprised.
Sabrina-Oh really? I smiled
He handed me a box with little holes. I opened it. It was a adorable little teacup Pomeranian it was white and was wearing a small red bow.
I gushed and hugged him then gave him a peck on the lips.
Sabrina-I love her! Thank you so much!
I turned to everyone else and thanked them as much.
They all said- Let's go get ready!
We all went into the makeup while the guys went into hair.
1 HOUR LATER
ROWAN POV
We got our make up done and then to hair the guys were in wardrobe.
2 HOURS LATER
We were all ready now we needed to change.
Sabrina Pov
The guest were in the huge party room I soon got changed.
I put on the dress Peyton gave me. Rowan wore a red slim dress. And Ariana wore a pink puffy dress. The Justin and Jai walked in all ready with Corey and Peyton.
2 hours into the party and out of nowhere Selena walked in after we purposely didn't invite her.
She walked up to the microphone.
Selena -Hello everyone I wasn't invited but here's why because SABRINA IS A B*T*C*! Everyone gasped and she said....
TO BE CONTINUED
Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed the chapter I have a new book coming soon! With girl meets world cast and Tyler Posey,Dylan O'Brien,Holland roden, and Ariana Grande,Kat mcnamara, and other people but yeah watch out for that story either tomorrow or later today it is postapocalyptic (Zombie apocalypse) and it's kind of like The last of us but with Drama/Love & Relationships/Action and it is titled Girl Meets Zombie apocalypse.  So yeah I would love it if you checked it out😊😘 It's Layla and it's going to be the actual girl meets world characters and the rest of them. So Laya (Lucas and Maya) will go on! So yeah check that out. And sorry for the cliffhanger trying to make it interesting .  PS Thank you for over 500 reads and 27 votes THANK YOU LOVES! Byeee comment/Vote!